RIP Charlie Murphy at 57 After Leukemia Battle

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I know we say this all the time but this one legit hurts. Was just sitting in the parking lot during lunch listening to his Live from ATL show. Possibly one of the best storytellers in recent memory :rip:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Saw him a couple years ago live. He definitely looked sick, but I couldn't find anything on it, and he was still performing.

I kinda forgot that he looked so bad, until now. RIP to one funny dude. The life he lived was incredible.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
So glad he managed to get out of Eddie's shadow with Chappelle Show, that's a big ass shadow looming over one's career.

Charlie was, on the low, just as funny. And it's ill how their best stories kind of revolved around each other too.

Rest in Power had the chance to see him live years ago, he had a line that I'll nevee forget and I still use on people :

"Whenever a movie begins with 'Once upon a time...' that just means there's no nikkaz in it" :dead:

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
RIP. One of my favorites. He definitely went from being a strong looking brotha to frail over the last 3-5 years. Cancer will do that to the healthiest unfortunately. He actually tweeted yesterday, if you can believe that.