Reppin
The Land of fukkery
1329457057171_3280485.png

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
nikka you ain't never had a tiger and called it a dog named spot and then wrestled it on tv without losing your cowboy hat while letting us know you had a used Ford Taurus at a discounted price.

This man and Larry H Parker and that nikka Larry H Parker got $2 million were a staple of my childhood.

Nah cuzz, Larry H. Parker got you 2.1 million.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do pretty well, but thanks for the concern.

When I read your posts I can see the frustration in those characters. I can see you got the short end of the stick in life. :wow: You're mad at the world but you should really be mad at that God you serve for making you a fukking Hobbit. :wow: He cursed you yet you go around and serve him like you're a slave. It's the height of insanity I tell you. :wow:

You need a hug. Here let me pick you up and give you one, brother. :wow:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I read your posts I can see the frustration in those characters. I can see you got the short end of the stick in life. :wow: You're mad at the world but you should really be mad at that God you serve for making you a fukking Hobbit. :wow: He cursed you yet you go around and serve him like you're a slave. It's the height of insanity I tell you. :wow:

You need a hug. Here let me pick you up and give you one, brother. :wow:

This motherfukker probably looks like Tattoo his damn self.

page0_blog_entry6_1.jpg

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Nah cuzz, Larry H. Parker got you 2.1 million.

Yeah my bad. Remember when dude was on the commercial trying to stunt like "Larry H. Parker got me..You know the story."

First commercial he was in a wheelchair, then a few years later he was on a motorcycle with a s-curl :heh:

Last edited: