RIP Cal Worthington

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=9241756
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Cal Worthington, the car dealer known for commercials urging customers to "go see Cal," has died at the age of 92.

STORY: Cal Worthington divorce: Judge rules on assets
Dave Karalis, general manager of Cal Worthington Ford in Long Beach, said Worthington died Sunday after watching football with family at his Big W Ranch in Orland, Calif., north of Sacramento.

The Oklahoma native founded his first dealership in the late 1940s in Southern California.

DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.
8903236_448x252.jpg

Damn, this dude been old forever. I used to be up late watching tv and was guaranteed to see his commercials at least twice a night. I knew the song from the commercials by heart. :to:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
nikka you ain't never had a tiger and called it a dog named spot and then wrestled it on tv without losing your cowboy hat while letting us know you had a used Ford Taurus at a discounted price.

This man and Larry H Parker and that nikka Larry H Parker got $2 million were a staple of my childhood.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
nikka you ain't never had a tiger and called it a dog named spot and then wrestled it on tv without losing your cowboy hat while letting us know you had a used Ford Taurus at a discounted price.

This man and Larry H Parker and that nikka Larry H Parker got $2 million were a staple of my childhood.
:laff: ohh r.o bringin' it back

u took me back bruh :dead:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy must be the fakkit that Ted Danson's character on 'Made In America' was based off of.

:piss:Cal Worthington

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
:laff: ohh r.o bringin' it back

u took me back bruh :dead:
Homie. Real talk, I know that Larry H. Parker phone number by heart now.

This guy must be the fakkit that Ted Danson's character on 'Made In America' was based off of.

:piss:Cal Worthington

You ain't never stand on your head until your ears turned so that we would want to cop a 91 Ford Probe for $149 a month and $0 down. :pacspit: