RIP Actor Chance Perdomo

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Damn WTF?! He was the homie on Gen V :damn:
The fukk are they gonna do now? He was Golden Boy's best friend and his character was already killed off :why:

This is all I know him from but I woulda liked to see where his career was going beyond it smh RIP

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Dude was honestly hella talented and on the come-up. So sad to see this. Killed his role as Andre on Gen V and was slated for 2 episodes in the new season of The Boys.
The thought being on a major show and being so close to reaching your dreams in more big stuff and then dying to something so preventable makes me sick. Tragic.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
This is really unfortunate. He was a standout on The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Rest in Peace 😔

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s really really fukked up :francis:

He was in Gen V, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, etc. His career was just getting started.

Edit: I’ll say one thing. There was ALOT of Devil sh*t in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina that didnt need to be there. Like enough to almost make me turn it off. That’s why I’ve never watched that other evil twisted show I’m not gonna name. Hopefully this kid got right with the creator.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Damn!!! I really enjoyed his character in Gen V. RIP. My wife will allow me to buy virtually anything...except a motorcycle.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
That’s really really fukked up :francis:

He was in Gen V, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, etc. His career was just getting started.

Edit: I’ll say one thing. There was ALOT of Devil sh*t in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina that didnt need to be there. Like enough to almost make me turn it off. That’s why I’ve never watched that other evil twisted show I’m not gonna name. Hopefully this kid got right with the creator.
Them?

RIP