Ring doorbell camera fukkery. 3 cops clapped after responding to 911 call

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I don't sense any sarcasm breh. White posters on the coli don't celebrate cop shootings which is why white people in America get treated better. 2 days ago 3 cops and a K9 were just killed in Kentucky and the white shooter was taken in alive because they knew white coli posters were backing the blue.

kentucky-shooting-lance-storz-ap-jt-220701_1656699303437_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

Once black coli posters learn to love and respect law enforcement, police violence will end
full

And I was actually tryna be serious. :martin:

Son Goku

Daps
Well the shooter is white,so will they be more jumpy with cacs now:jbhmm:? Or just nikkas as usual:mjlol:?

Maybe. But if all cops are b*stards and all cacs are racist, shyt like this can't help black folks at all. :francis:

Son Goku

Daps
556 ain't small though :patrice:

A 5.56 is tiny breh. Higher V than a .223 but still small for a rifle. :stopitslime:

You got rifles chambered for .223 that can fire 5.56, and some places won't even let you hunt deer (or anything bigger) with a .223.

Son Goku

Daps
I'm confused breh. :dahell:

Didn't you say we need to stop celebrating cops get shot?

Maybe it's the New Black in me, but I don't be rooting for nobody in this country to be going about their business and getting clapped.

As an AF veteran I'm glad most folks didn't keep this same energy with me and want me coming home in a box when I was downrange minding my own business.

Maybe the first post I wrote was confusing but all I'm saying is cops getting shot at ain't good for the brehs they come across on the job. If they're already nervous around black folks, them and their coworkers getting shot at and smoked isn't gonna help when it's a breh/brehette in a situation. :huhldup:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Maybe it's the New Black in me, but I don't be rooting for nobody in this country to be going about their business and getting clapped.

As an AF veteran I'm glad most folks didn't keep this same energy with me and want me coming home in a box when I was downrange minding my own business.

Maybe the first post I wrote was confusing but all I'm saying is cops getting shot at ain't good for the brehs they come across on the job. If they're already nervous around black folks, them and their coworkers getting shot at and smoked isn't gonna help when it's a breh/brehette in a situation. :huhldup:
Do blue lives matter or not breh :martin: ?