Rimworld is crack brehs

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Anyone got any hot tips :feedme:

I'm in the mid game now what should a breh be focused on. I got a squad of like 9 goons but some of em are pretty useless.. kinda want em to die out but I don't wanna take those mood Ls for the survivor

Rolled starting characters until I got 2 of 3 psychopaths though so you know we harvesting organs and shyt :myman:

Do brehs caravan to other tiles on the world map for resources and shyt? I haven't left my crash spot :lupe:

Are my older pawns gonna die of old age? I got an 87 y/o and a 78 y/o who are both important to my operations :sadcam:

My boys are not currently in the drug game because one of em has that chemical fascination I didn't want him to turn into a fiend and start selling the family t.v. n shyt

:ufdup:

We cool but keep it pushing if you ain't with the survivalism :camby:

Raid raider bases and you should be able to rack up members for your crew, get them decked out in power armor and you should be able to handle anything that comes your way after that unless you are playing on hard/very hard mode

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
RimWorld 1.0 will be released on Wednesday, October 17!

After five and a half years of development we’re coming to the close of this chapter of RimWorld. Thanks to everyone who got involved on the forums, posting bugs, chatted on Reddit, offered mods on Workshop and the forums, to those who are doing translations, to everyone who contributed to the RimWorld Wiki, and to Piotr Walczak, Ben Rog-Wilhelm, Alistair Lindsay, Rhopunzel, and others who collaborated with me on making the game. Thank you everyone.

If you’re playing an unmodded game, just keep playing. Version 1.0 will be compatible with un-modded savegames from Beta 19 and Beta 18.

If you’re playing a modded game, you should follow these two steps now:

1. In Steam Library, right-click on RimWorld, select Properties, go to the Betas tab and select the “beta19” beta.
  2. Back up your mod files.
    1. Copy all the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100
    2. Paste them all in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods
I’m recommending modders don’t update in-place to prevent the above problem, but can’t guarantee everyone will get the message.

1.0 is mostly the same as Beta 19, with a lot of bugfixes. The only significant new feature is a new food restriction system that allows you to determine what your colonists and prisoners are allowed to eat.

There will be a shiny new trailer on release day.

As for the future, I plan to continue updating the fan-made translations and creative content. There will also likely be a bug-fixing patch. Beyond that, though I won’t promise anything and nothing’s decided, I can think of a variety of interesting directions to go with the game. For today, though, I’m just celebrating.

Thanks again everyone.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You ain't lie. :wow:

I make myself not play it because I know I won't do shyt else for days if I crank it up. :mjcry:

Breh the gospel :ohlawd:

Every damn time I see that icon, I get cold sweats and toss in turn in my spirit because I know I will be on this shyt like white on rice.

The Ideology dlc is worth a cop too brehs :banderas:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Breh the gospel :ohlawd:

Every damn time I see that icon, I get cold sweats and toss in turn in my spirit because I know I will be on this shyt like white on rice.

The Ideology dlc is worth a cop too brehs :banderas:

Just started playing it, my god the potential with just these little pawns is unreal.

Two pawns got engaged, the ex lover who got broken up with had a mental breakdown and set fire to my chemfuel warehouse :wow:

The remaining survivors then had to deal with an infestation minutes after the explosion:wow:

I like starting over now :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Just started playing it, my god the potential with just these little pawns is unreal.

Two pawns got engaged, the ex lover who got broken up with had a mental breakdown and set fire to my chemfuel warehouse :wow:

The remaining survivors then had to deal with an infestation minutes after the explosion:wow:

I like starting over now :wow:

Breh I had this crazy episode with three of my folks holding down a settlement. It was so straight that one of the missions allowed me to have another person on my settlement. The jawn hit it off with this dude in my settlement. The moment they got a double bed and made it official, the jawn got mauled by a beaver.

She was on her hospital bed and her lover was by her side until she died:mjcry:. Meanwhile, the head of the colony lost his damn mind and kept trying to tear down the walls. These out of towners came by to do some trades and the dude attacked the traders only to get blown to bits.

The rest of the settlement was like fukk this, they got their shyt and try to find better land. Meanwhile, this preacher arrived to what was left of the colony to make it his home. Sadly what was left of the colony died on the way to finding a better beginning, while the preacher had the same thing on his mind.

He leaves after 20 days of rain and such terrible memories of that settlement. He end ups having the same fate as the settlers of that same haunted place....froze to death :wow:.

Wow:wow: