Rimworld is crack brehs

Daps

Started playing this a week ago and i havent played anything else since then. Its a colony management sim where every colonist has a unique personality and its all about the stories that are created by your colony. Its the best example of emergent storytelling Ive ever seen in a game. Youtube has a pretty big community of people who create videos based on their stories

this is the best walking dead game ever made and it has way more to it than just that.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
those raids are :picard:. once those mechanoid things start dropping in as opposed to the human raiders from other actions, I'm fukked.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:One of my favorite games of all time. I created my family on the game. Of course I died due to starvation and laziness:martin:, but my wife and son were straight up survivors. Wife held it down until my son got kidnapped by a rival group. She and a few other survivors tried to rescue him but died in the mist of gunfight with raiders.

:banderas:So good

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
shyt is heat. I've already put way too many hours into it, haven't played it in a minute but I might now :blessed:

The fact that the devs kept the price at 29.99 even during the Steam sale speak volumes. Like the game is drugs even at Early Access, it's still polished than most complete games.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Anyone got any hot tips :feedme:

I'm in the mid game now what should a breh be focused on. I got a squad of like 9 goons but some of em are pretty useless.. kinda want em to die out but I don't wanna take those mood Ls for the survivor

Rolled starting characters until I got 2 of 3 psychopaths though so you know we harvesting organs and shyt :myman:

Do brehs caravan to other tiles on the world map for resources and shyt? I haven't left my crash spot :lupe:

Are my older pawns gonna die of old age? I got an 87 y/o and a 78 y/o who are both important to my operations :sadcam:

My boys are not currently in the drug game because one of em has that chemical fascination I didn't want him to turn into a fiend and start selling the family t.v. n shyt

You guys hype up games much?

:ufdup:

We cool but keep it pushing if you ain't with the survivalism :camby:

Daps
The fact that the devs kept the price at 29.99 even during the Steam sale speak volumes. Like the game is drugs even at Early Access, it's still polished than most complete games.

it is a complete game if you look at what they wanted to accomplish during their kickstarter. everything else theyve added afterward is just extra. once its out of early access theyre not gonna update it anymore.

You guys hype up games much?

steam dont just hand out those overwhelmingly positive tags like cookies breh