Reppin
NULL
1cfe5d7e331b0835633e0f8185000d04.jpg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I was starting to think I was the weirdo for not wanting to smash a bish with the Nestle crunch regardless of how fine she was.
I think no p*ssy getting fools are the type to knowingly smash a bytch with herpes. Or guys that only get ugly and/or fat bytches.

Too many fine hoes out there that are finer and cleaner.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
she got herpes breh.....thats a poisonous female that I aint touchin it dont matter how good she looks.

How many nikkas on here you think that would stop besides me?

B-b-but 99.9% of people have it, it's totally ok!
*copy & pastes a bullshyt study*
Seeeeeee? Everyone has it

The closeti... I mean thecoli

Have you seen her medical records? So you're saying you wouldn't fukk one of the most beautiful women on earth, because you're assuming she has genital herpes.

"Yeah I wouldn't fukk Rihanna, I read on the internet she has herpes. :troll: " Sounds pretty :wrist: to me. It's like you guys are afraid of p*ssy. :manny:

Nothin' wrong with that, just man up and admit it. All these TLR guys do is find social media posts and go "she's ugly :mjgrin: " "she's depressed :mjgrin: " "she has herpes :mjgrin: "

You all must be banging natural dimes on the regular with the amount of fukkin' condescending remarks y'all make about these females. :mjlol:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida

Have you seen her medical records? So you're saying you wouldn't fukk one of the most beautiful women on earth, because you're assuming she has genital herpes.

"Yeah I wouldn't fukk Rihanna, I read on the internet she has herpes. :troll: " Sounds pretty :wrist: to me. It's like you guys are afraid of p*ssy. :manny:

Nothin' wrong with that, just man up and admit it. All these TLR guys do is find social media posts and go "she's ugly :mjgrin: " "she's depressed :mjgrin: " "she has herpes :mjgrin: "

You all must be banging natural dimes on the regular with the amount of fukkin' condescending remarks y'all make about these females. :mjlol:
These stars all run with the same small ass circles.everybody know everybody's business and its been brought up hella times and its well known.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

If I knew for a fact she had it I wouldn't smash. Would you?