Rihanna Voices Dreamworks' First Black Female Lead in 'Home'

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Started off wack... But then got funnier

Rhi Rhi does sound a lil "seasoned" for the character of a young girl.... Chick sounds like she been through some shyt like drugs, gangbangs, etc

Post apocalypse, breh. :pachaha: Breathing toxic gas is probably the norm for her.

Where is the dad? :lupe:

:deadmanny:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Sounds like that little girl has a smoker's voice :mjlol:

Started off wack... But then got funnier

Rhi Rhi does sound a lil "seasoned" for the character of a young girl.... Chick sounds like she been through some shyt like drugs, gangbangs, etc

Sounds like the kid smokes 2 packs a day.

The character drives. That means she's at least 16/17.

AND she made an album to go with this movie?
PSGxjhT.png

I mean...they couldn't get KeKe Palmer or a young black actress to do the voice.....

The establishment is really trying to sabotage our youth

Keke has other projects & she is no better or "wholesome" than rihanna. Google it. :smile:

All the more reason why casting Rihanna is an atrocious decision for a pre-pubescent girl :snoop:

She's not a pre pubescent girl. Since when did pre pubescent girls drive cars?

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
She's not a pre pubescent girl. Since when did pre pubescent girls drive cars?

How about take a quick 30 seconds to find out wtf you are talking about, because according to the BOOK this sh1t is based on

The protagonist is eleven-year-old Gratuity Tucci (sometimes nicknamed 'Tip'), who must survive on her own after her mother is abducted by aliens.

But I guess dumb broads gonna dumb broad :yeshrug:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
How about take a quick 30 seconds to find out wtf you are talking about, because according to the BOOK this sh1t is based on

But I guess dumb broads gonna dumb broad :yeshrug:

The movie is not exactly like the book. You'll see after you've watched the movie & read the book. :smile:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
The movie is not exactly like the book. You'll see after you've watched the movie & read the book. :smile:
speaking of voices did yours finally heal up, and are u ready to post in the voice thread :smile: