Rihanna Says That She And Chris Brown "Love Each Other And We Probably Always Will"

Randy Orton

#OuttaNowhere
Daps
Reppin
Viperville
I used to actually feel bad whenever I saw this pic. :facepalm: Some people are just too pathetic for words.

rihanna-bruised-face-.jpeg

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rihanna is a island hoodrat, a nikka beating her up isn't enough for her to stay away

Randy Orton

#OuttaNowhere
Daps
Reppin
Viperville
I bet a "bad boy" could take a shyt in her handbag and still wind up fukking her that same night. LOL at Jay-Z putting on his :cape: for that confused whore.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn shame. I thought her bad girl heel turn was making her stand out but stuff like this? You can't have sympathy for someone who has this easy and remains this weak mentally. It's unacceptable and it calls into judgement how you see things. A pity. I really wanted her and Katy Perry to work out.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have some money and fame,smack the shyt out of them and give em some good dikk and these hoes will love you forever
my blood is boiling brehs these are the bytches of 2012..wish i grew up back in the days where all you needed to do was be nice to get some play :snoop:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I bet a "bad boy" could take a shyt in her handbag and still wind up fukking her that same night. LOL at Jay-Z putting on his :cape: for that confused whore.

:huhldup: bytch got 11 number one singles and over 50 milly digital sales, w/ that kinda bread she pullin most nikkas would :cape: too