Rihanna Says That She And Chris Brown "Love Each Other And We Probably Always Will"

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Video of interview Rap Radar :: Oprah

"We've been working on our friendship again," said Rihanna in an interview on Oprah Winfrey's "Oprah's Next Chapter" series. "Now we're very, very close friends. We built a trust again, and that's it."

"We love each other, and we probably always will," added the Pop star. "That's not something you can shut off if you've ever been in love."

It's awkward. It's awkward because I still love him. My stomach drops. I have to maintain this poker face and not let it get to the outer part of me. I have to maintain that and suppress it."

"I think he was the love of my life," said Rihanna of Brown.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I love RihRih but this is all shyt we already knew though. I'm about to capitalize off of this though.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
you cant save these hoes cuz they dont wannabe saved. i hope next time he throws her out the fukking car so these girls can learn something.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I give a shyt what Rihanna thinks,just post some pics...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I guess I can't prove I know him but I don't care. I knew that eventually they would get back in good graces in the media and I kind of had some shyt prepared.