Rihanna out here looking like a 10/10 (as usual)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
“DEM A BLEEEEEACH!!”

Rihanna and Beyoncé disgust me with that.

Blue eyes next?

Beyoncé definitely bleached. I’m light skinned, but I was much more light skinned as a child than I am now. I expect that to be the same case for her. She was visibly darker as an adult and then she started to bleach.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:laff: See I was about to stay quiet

but you know why u in the left for posting this
:skip: What?

Beyoncé definitely bleached. I’m light skinned, but I was much more light skinned as a child than I am now. I expect that to be the same case for her. She was visibly darker as an adult and then she started to bleach.
My brother is very ls. His baby pics are super light, kids pics got more color (cuz yall be outside playing, I guess), back light as an adult. Her 'visibly dark as an adult' is make up and tanning. Make up was trash back then and we never had the right colors, esp if you were a cool toned bw.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I know I'm gonna see that in a thread title with the word "passion" as well. :russ::mjlol:
I’ve been a stern preacher of plantain-powered Black women.
I mean, the work speaks for itself :wow::wow::wow:
FPVTU3fVgAQLE9R

Stefflon Don :ohlawd:

Plantain powered ass >>>>> BBL’s

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Happy for her, didn't see her becoming such a global superstar when Pon Di Replay came out.
Like her voice*, and she's filled out quite nicely.

*She hit a note in Sticks and Stones that sounded like a note I used to hear from an ex. Greatest sound ever.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Gay ass nikkas still find a way to call women ugly
Knowing you laying next to a bytch that looks like a garbage pail kid in the morning and night without make up
Or just dry dikk altogether :russ:
nikkas mad weird:dead:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Gay ass nikkas still find a way to call women ugly
Knowing you laying next to a bytch that looks like a garbage pail kid in the morning and night without make up
Or just dry dikk altogether :russ:
nikkas mad weird:dead:
Literally zero people in this thread said she was ugly. Maybe overrated, but no one said ugly. There's a distinction. Get out your emotions because you love this bytch so much breh :what: