Rihanna is now worth $1.7 billion

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right? I'd be willing to bet her companies are incorporated in the U.S. along with her contracts being under Def Jam (or however the hell that's structured)

If she does a show in Brazil and all business dealings are just with her or even a Brazilian promotion, they can't collect that money. It's not theirs to collect.

I never menitoned her being incorporated in America, the world dont revolve around America

Burna Boy is a NIgerian citizen worth 22 million, hes not paying IRS anything. What makes you people think the IRS is world wide for NON US citizens?

ya'll are really not smart people here.

Laruen HIll gotta pay taxes on whatever she makes outside the US because she's a citizen. Burna Boy and Rihanna dont.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I know that if I live in Maldova and I'm a Greek, I got nothing to do with the American IRS, I dont have to file a tax return for America genius.
You'd still have to pay taxes on all money made in the United States while on tour or they're not letting you back in

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
you do post the dumbest posts here

so the whole world is a 'tether" except Americans?, you all fuk up the meaning of a word here everyday

there's alot of low IQ nikkas on this site.
nikka you are dumb one here p*ssy
You don't even know whether she's an American but has the gall to speak on her tax situation
You know anything about her business?her companies?her partners?
You think she can pack and leave now that the gossip say she's worth 1 7 billie?
How about you do some research before opening your whore mouth??

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
If she does a show in Brazil and all business dealings are just with her or even a Brazilian promotion, they can't collect that money. It's not theirs to collect.

I never menitoned her being incorporated in America, the world dont revolve around America

Sure. She will most likely pay a tax to Brazil for her show there. But it's non sequitur to your original point about whether or not she should get a US citizenship because most of her net worth is most likely tied up in her Fenty line which is incorporated in the US.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H

Burna Boy is a NIgerian citizen worth 22 million, hes not paying IRS anything. What makes you people think the IRS is world wide for NON US citizens?

Laruen HIll gotta pay taxes on whatever she makes outside the US because she's a citizen. Burna Boy and Rihanna dont.
You're a bigger idiot than I thought

:dead:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd still have to pay taxes on all money made in the United States while on tour or they're not letting you back in

yeah but that can be set up before you get a check in the US if you want.

She's WORLD WIDE

Wherever Beyonce plays in the world, she has to pay, artists like Rihanna, Burna Boy, Sade, etc... they can play in Japan or South Africa, they're not doing any American tax returns on the year.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure. She will most likely pay a tax to Brazil for her show there. But it's non sequitur to your original point about whether or not she should get a US citizenship because most of her net worth is most likely tied up in her Fenty line which is incorporated in the US.

She can sell that same way(yeah they will collect tax on that, but whatever), and just do international tours if/when she wants, everywhere doesn' t have strict tax enforcement like IRS.

I mentioned Burna and Sade, big international artists who are in the same sphere..

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
yeah but that can be set up before you get a check in the US if you want.

She's WORLD WIDE

Wherever Beyonce plays in the world, she has to pay, artists like Rihanna, Burna Boy, Sade, etc... they can play in Japan or South Africa, they're not doing any American tax returns on the year.
Rihanna is not a tourist, she's a permanent resident
She files taxes in the USA p*ssy ass nikka

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Haha looks like you edited after I originally responded with more crap that doesnt support your point.

Apparently Rihanna hasn't dropped an album since 2016?

How's she getting her money now? Could it be from her Fenty line? That just so happens l to be incorporated in the U.S.? Of course it's going to be pivotal in the conversation when you are talking about current tax obligations.

You know what doesn't contribute to the conversation? Lauren hill and fukking burna boy lol

I'm out. I'm not about to argue about someone else's taxes