Right wing Capitalist and leader of Argentina has his citizens literally eating out of the dumpster. coli capitalist, come on in and explain away

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He ran on the promise to slash government spending and they loved it. What did they expect?

81IX8k95iCL._SL1500_.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Breh I can see that right here in my own damn city.

I mean not EATING but definitely scavaging

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
As if that shyt isnt happening right now as we speak in the US,some of the dumbest people in here in this very thread trying to kick knowledge. :mjlol: and real shyt, you got these dummies picking left wing and right wing, cant even explain or articulate their reasoning or informing people. Just blind stupid groupies.

Like seriously stop talking about politics and all these issues yall dont even bother to read about.
It’s obvious you’re very mentally ill and should want to live in a robust liberal society that takes care of its weak. If we had the type of society you think you want you would probably be taken out back with the others who they deem shouldn’t breed and :hubie: but that’s why people like me exist in this world. We know what’s better for you than yourself and keep this world running and you safe. You’re welcome:myman:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Youre literally retarded :mjlol:

Libertarians are far and away the most evil people on the planet or the dumbest I can’t figure out what it is.

George bush called this shyt voodoo economics 40 fukking years ago we still have paste eaters who believe in this shyt. Incredible

:gucci:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s obvious you’re very mentally ill and should want to live in a robust liberal society that takes care of its weak. If we had the type of society you think you want you would probably be taken out back with the others who they deem shouldn’t breed and :hubie: but that’s why people like me exist in this world. We know what’s better for you than yourself and keep this world running and you safe. You’re welcome:myman:

Im not reading what any man has to say especially if they gotta log into their 20th sock puppet account to speak their true feelings. Stop it.

You have to have one SAD life if youre looking for random strangers online on a web forum to boost yourself up. Get yourself some therapy because you sound hurt.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Im not reading what any man has to say especially if they gotta log into their 20th sock puppet account to speak their true feelings. Stop it.

You have to have one SAD life if youre looking for random strangers online on a web forum to boost yourself up. Get yourself some therapy because you sound hurt.
Listen I know voices tell you things but they’re lying to you. This is the only acct I’ve ever had on here and will ever have.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen I know voices tell you things but they’re lying to you. This is the only acct I’ve ever had on here and will ever have.

Boy stop. I think i know who you are. :umad: the way you lie, its kind of obvious

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Argentina is more ethnically white than most European countries.

When people say it stops at race, they're wrong.

I don't know what people don't understand, those who want power, want power.

They live like royalty and drive up the bill, then blame immigrants so they can be re-elected and live like royalty again.
People are seriously that dumb to believe the same three-step cycle. Stop electing bad leadership.