Right on cue; Paula Deen's Apology Video

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
smh at this bullsh!t....she is fired for saying n!gga?

I get called worse for dating white women by my own race. I have no time for fake and phony outrages

Greenscar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that old hoe.
I hope she jump back on her deep fried
in butter kick out of depression and stroke out
while the black maid watch and smile.

a0yqua.jpg

:myman:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
She aint sorry she still got her money and another network will give her a new tv show

So now the single mother epidemic and fatherless situation in the black community got better because a racist has been fired? :jada:

I wish black people will be outage about the fact that 70% of black kids are growing up without fathers but somehow I'm supposed to be upset over an old h0e who probably wears a Klan suit to oragasm at night :rudy:

Spare me the fake outage

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I ain't mad at her. Don't know too manny 60+ women who don't say stuff like that. Hell my grandmother acts just like Paula dean and has probably told some of the same ****** jokes:pachaha:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Cooking channel is wonder by Food Network....anyway, fake apology for shyt you clearly felt ok doing. But it's not like she old and caked up already, sh won't be hurting for the 10 years she got left

I_Q

All Star
Daps
When all the outrage is done she'll be back just like dog the bounty hunter

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
do you realize now that getting rid of her causes more resentment

Ultimately some people have value in peoples lives, for instance that one posters grandma who uses her recipes could give two shyts what paula deen says outside of the show

in what vain did she say the racial stuff? Are people still sensitive little p*ssy's man i hate this shyt and outrage

i don't even follow or know this woman but i can't stand when someone gets ostracized from society over political correctness

and yes i fully expect some fake militant to respond go fukk yourself in advance

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
alright i read some of the comments...kind of distasteful and unfunny...but i'm sure she meant no real harm

people get joked on get over it...everyone gets it

puertoricans,polish,italian,jews,irish...what culture doesn't have fukking racial jokes

let the bytch cook for crying out loud

edit: just read she's a huge liberal democrat hahahaha ironic

you know what this is a future lesson....don't ever apologize it immediately signals your wrong...she should have denied that shyt its in a lawsuit nobody ever takes those seriously