Riff Raff took Vanilla Ices swag and ran w it...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I fukk with Riff Raff... But I don't think he is trolling... I was listening to him on the Neil Brennan Podcast and Dude really is retarded... Like he can't string together a complete thought to save his life... Even Gucci, Waka, & Lil B can do that :laugh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hopefully he has a dance scene in the new Michael Bay Turtles movie like Ice

Last edited by a moderator:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukk with Riff Raff... But I don't think he is trolling... I was listening to him on the Neil Brennan Podcast and Dude really is retarded... Like he can't string together a complete thought to save his life... Even Gucci, Waka, & Lil B can do that :laugh:

nah, no way, he's trolling fam, he is definitely conscious that he's being a character.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
nah, no way, he's trolling fam, he is definitely conscious that he's being a character.
JODY HiGHROLLER - FORBES LiST - CHiCAGO 2012 - YouTube
:wtfdraper: Dog you just posted a video of him putting on a faux refined accent... That is obviously him joking around... What is funny, even with that Faux refined accent, his retardation still comes out... My point is his stupidity is not trolling, he really is dumb forreal... You don't get "BET" tatted on your body because you're "trolling"... Like dude is legit dumb and a high school dropout.. When the cameras come off... He is still Riff Raff... Snorting coke and being retarded lol....

Riff comes in at 28 minutes I think... Dude is dumb as fukk and that isn't an act... You can't fake being that dumb...

lol... Like dude couldn't put together a complete thought to save his life. His retardation is not trolling:skip:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jkhbMhrmr4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jkhbMhrmr4[/ame]

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
I can't believe someone like Riff Raff can exist in hip-hop. Eminem paved a wide road for a short bus, huh?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtfdraper: Dog you just posted a video of him putting on a faux refined accent... That is obviously him joking around... What is funny, even with that Faux refined accent, his retardation still comes out... My point is his stupidity is not trolling, he really is dumb forreal... You don't get "BET" tatted on your body because you're "trolling"... Like dude is legit dumb and a high school dropout.. When the cameras come off... He is still Riff Raff... Snorting coke and being retarded lol....

Riff comes in at 28 minutes I think... Dude is dumb as fukk and that isn't an act... You can't fake being that dumb...
The Champs Podcast with Chelsea Peretti & Riff Raff - YouTube

lol... Like dude couldn't put together a complete thought to save his life. His retardation is not trolling:skip:
RiFF RaFF On White Rappers Using The N Word - YouTube
lol, now i never said he wasn't dumb, hahaa, i'm just saying i am sure that he is conscious of what he's doing and his lane. he's trolling man, there's no way he's not, i am sure he does not take himself too seriously. he's definitely an idiot tho.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

The Champs Podcast with Chelsea Peretti & Riff Raff - YouTube

RiFF RaFF On White Rappers Using The N Word - YouTube

:leon::leon:

Rap games Pat Sajak :wow: