Ridin On I-85 Wit Trunk Full Of Byrds: Eagles vs Falcons Week 1, 2021 Game Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Julio was the threat. Should've drafted a qb and went into rebuild mode. fukk, I gotta rep this squad!!!!

Arthur Blank must look at Matt Ryan like a son:mjlol:

No clue why they wouldn't draft somebody,then again it looks like Aaron Rodgers might have changed the rules. Better be sure your veteran QB is done,and you drafted a sure thing:wow:

Most embarrassing part of this game was the crowd. Sounded like they were playing in Philly:heh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

No clue why they wouldn't draft somebody,then again it looks like Aaron Rodgers might have changed the rules. Better be sure your veteran QB is done,and you drafted a sure thing:wow:

Most embarrassing part of this game was the crowd. Sounded like they were playing in Philly:heh:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Julio was the threat. Should've drafted a qb and went into rebuild mode. fukk, I gotta rep this squad!!!!

Falcons should have blew this shyt up YEARS ago :mjlol:

It has been so clear that teamed had peaked. Absolutely no reason the team should be in this situation. Passed on both Lamar/Hurts and who knows who else they could have had at the helm right now. Now watch they go draft a trash QB.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Falcons should have blew this shyt up YEARS ago :mjlol:

It has been so clear that teamed had peaked. Absolutely no reason the team should be in this situation. Passed on both Lamar/Hurts and who knows who else they could have had at the helm right now. Now watch they go draft a trash QB.
Real problem with the Falcons is Arthur Blank. Hope ya'll realize that.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:usure: