Daps
Reppin
Miami
BlackPeopleMeet.com - The Black People Network

31649516.jpg

30070849.jpg

A little about me...

I am transgender woman I'm HIV positive
I'm loyal kind have a good sense of humor I'm very romantic a good listener I'm very ambitious I am hope hopelessly romantic Person I like to go out to eat dancing cooking traveling ps4 movies and listen to music and just like to have fun

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

How he go blow past that first sentence like that. :picard:

Last edited:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Sites like pof and tagged have helped me come to realize that the average black woman is absolutely fukking insane and have not a drop of self awareness. And mean and rude as fukk for no reason. How you cussing nikkas out in yo bio? Ain't nobody tryna hear that shyt bytch. Who Da fukk finna holla at you if we getting drug before you even make contact. And the amount of bytches I've seen put thugs only in they shyt SMH. Trash.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
BeccahBean93 Music, Guitar, Piano, Painting, Sports, Marvel

Because no one reads. I am pregnant. Single af tho

6a454f185-d554-4889-a6f5-9dc4f26e6605.jpg

15zpouy4jwqo5isa0dz1zamhf410737724.jpg

67e243cfa-dfd5-4ef0-973e-118654168339.jpg

About Beccah

My name is Beccah. I'm 23 years old. I love music, its my life. I am a singer/aspiring actress. I play guitar and I paint. I have a thing for tattoos and piericings, (NOT THE CRAZY STUFF) but, the normal stuff is hott and I cannot wait to get more. I'm Puerto Rican, Irish, Asian, Black and West Indian. Lol good mix I'd say ;)

I'm expecting a baby. First kid. I'm single af though.

John Mayer makes me weak in the knees
. I'm a very sarcastic person and sometimes it comes off as mean.... I was told that I have no filter... But, I cannot help that I am just brutally honest...

I love meeting new people and just having fun. I am extremely outgoing and down to earth and usually get along with everyone. I am the oldest of six kids so naturally I love being a leader. I can get very protective of my family, and my best friends. I love sports. Football is my favorite. I played Football on an all boys team back in highschool and I was the only girl. Soccer and Field Hockey come next...

If you're a pervert or you just want sex or pics or something... please don't contact me. Other than that.... get to know me(;

:heh:

No one caught this horrible Photoshop job.
6aa1fb840-b181-4556-aacf-768454d4caa1.jpg

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Pof will show you why so many black women are single parents and will never get married

Made this post yesterday might as well put it here, delusional fat bytch. How you fat but won't date another fat muthafukka :pachaha:that's like a bytch with kids talking bout she won't date a man with kids.

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
One thing I am finding out on POF is a lot of chicks who to the naked eye look like they don't sell p*ssy, in fact do or would.

fukk majority of the shyt they write on their pages, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Showing off skin or ass in 2 or more pics, will consider fukking for dough. Some hotel pics, odds increase greatly. Down for trains and whatever.

I haven't done any yet but got a few numbers. I am looking for the naive chick that really isn't on that. I thought I had one then she went BP on me so I blocked her. Another one I blocked because of the pic she sent directly to my phone, she looked much older in that pic than POF.

Another one I will hit up next week because she looks more homely and down to smoke and drink. Guarantees a better experience.

I only mentioned the ones who I got a number for, not simply replied.