Ridiculous POF profiles and the women who post them

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Even tho I'm 6 ft, women with height requirements always irked the fukk out of me even when I meet their requirements
You not missing nothing my nigg..I just went to her profile..she's hiding her gut in all the pics..

I usually whoride females who takes pics like this..

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
1553prl3kz5oqvwoh0o0m4h4w474723556.jpg

mimiparks: All I need is my 6 kids not a man !!!!

About Mimi
If you support kids and good causes please go on face book and like my page tomorrow's future regarding my kids and life's journey . Id really appreciate it .Love will find me one day , eventually . Please make my load lighter not heavier !! Tired of games and lames . I have 6 kids and they are my top priorities. And yes I really have 6 kids that I birthed !! I don't do booty calls or disrespect ! I'm 1 of a kind ..... Anything else just ask!! Absolutely no thugs or gang affiliated people . If i do decide to have a male around my children he would have to meet all of my standards . Okay !! I'm looking to live the good life I know what it feels like to hit rock bottom and it doesn't feel good !!! I wana be back on top . If you like nice things and appreciate the simple things in life as well , yay !! I want the best for my kids and me ......
Don't hit me up on any sex tips or you will get blocked!!! If a person is attracted to someone only for sexual pleasures, when the desire is no longer there then youre ready for a new member to be involved with. Look deep before you leap. Sex is only a moment of pleasure, happiness is beyond that. And yes I really have 6 children .please stop asking for full body pictures, I didn't post any for a reason!!!! Back in the day , some what back in the day it wasn't all about " beauty " !! Intelligence was a big part of attraction .but nowadays mannnnnnnn you just have to be on point with good looks , why ??? I'm not all about that . I want what's best for me , looks are only appearance but it doesn't pay bills it only attracts the eye for just a moment it's like a sweet smelling vapor ; you notice it in the beginning , then you get used to the smell to where you can't even smell it anymore but you know it's there ; at the same time I'm not looking for " Harpo " either
If that's too much for you , keep Fishing !!!!
I mostly do " interracial "dating but I don't discriminate . If you are incarcerated or have a criminal record ,you and I can not associate because I have young children , to whom I am a role model . I will know when that "1" comes along . Sweep me off of my feet but don't let me fall, make me want to give you my absolute all ! What are you willing to give , your best , what will I end up with ?? If you can help me get a great ( good paying ) job that would be awesome
If I say no to you , I mean it . Don't want to be bored while fishing so I hope you have wonderful conversation with great qualities of becoming a friend. It does not flatter me when some one calls me sexy, hot, fine, or bomb... You have to be able to offer me much more than I already have . ( I can do bad by myself ) Im a woman and I know my worth. Like the old man holding the fishing pole with the dollar on the hook on the insurance commercial, youre gonna have to do better than that. Don't ask me to go out of my way to drive to see,(meet you ) you I have no tattoos only ear peircings . Looking for a partner to help me get really fit toned and healthy all the way around . I do notttttttt want more kids ok !!
I plan to finish college and possibly enlist in the military.I really want a record deal in the music industry. I'm also looking for a workout partner so that I can be in better shape than I'm in at this time. I want to build more definition and be more fit . I would like a lot more firmness added to my self. I'm in search for the ultimate motivator to help me in my transformation to becoming fit and fabulous!!!!
If you live close by I wouldn't mind a math tutor only if you are really great in math tutoring.
I don't trust instantly and I do investigate , so I hope you're honest because I don't want no womanizer , abuser, bisexual,con artist, scam or petiphile around my family or any mass criminal . ( you put your hands on me or my kids , then I feel sorry for your mother !!!) (im wishing that "one" was out there waiting to spoil and pamper me , doing whatever it takes to keep me happy and on point) -My Dear, Your QUEEN awaits you!! (me) Lets please have the same belief " in GOD " I'm at the point on my life where I want to be healthy physically , mentally , emotionally , spiritually / all the way around . With age , wisdoms greets you . Are you already established , Two people looking for work won't cut the cake !!! ( at least in my situation )
Good Luck Gone Fishing .....,!!!! And remember I'm a "Gold Member" , I know when you have read my messages/replies !!! 5 to 6 figures

:picard:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
PrettyBrownEyes9 dance, yoga, poetry, social justice, travel

Don't believe anything in this bytch profile. She is a complete bytch. Graduate of Columbia University masters program but ratchet as all hell. She full of herself and weird as fukk. Pics dont match the persona she trying to represent. NYC brehs stay far. Dumpster p*ssy smelling bytch. No luck on Tinder , no luck on SoulSwipe, now she on POF. :mjlol:

2f963dde3-b6a7-4ac8-892d-802e8bc894ba.jpg

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PrettyBrownEyes9 dance, yoga, poetry, social justice, travel

Don't believe anything in this bytch profile. She is a complete bytch. Graduate of Columbia University masters program but ratchet as all hell. She full of herself and weird as fukk. Pics dont match the persona she trying to represent. NYC brehs stay far. Dumpster p*ssy smelling bytch. No luck on Tinder , no luck on SoulSwipe, now she on POF. :mjlol:

2f963dde3-b6a7-4ac8-892d-802e8bc894ba.jpg

Yeah she's thick but I can tell a mile away she isn't worth getting to know. Her face is trannyish, no wonder she takes pics from weird angles and heavily blurs her face on close up pics.

Daps