Ride along with co-worker to a drug deal, brehs

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Bad thing is I could see this happening around 15th and North in Milwaukee, I remember one night we rode around doing 70 in residentials and throwing water balloons at random people

I’m like nikka I just wanted to go to the lake and burn, this is what y’all do for fun in the summertime? I’m good, take me back to Grandmas nikka
You stay on tha northside?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You stay on tha northside?
All my kinfolks stay there or bounced out to the 100s by Good Hope. I got all around North Ave in the 10s-20s and in the Villard and off melvina by Capitol Court

We still got a lot of folks in those streets, nikka do come out there fukking heavy, first place I saw Muslims strung out and gangbanging

Mckissicks, Robertson’s, Lewises, Davises and Bellamy’s are all kin to me

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
All my kinfolks stay there or bounced out to the 100s by Good Hope. I got all around North Ave in the 10s-20s and in the Villard and off melvina by Capitol Court

We still got a lot of folks in those streets, nikka do come out there fukking heavy, first place I saw Muslims strung out and gangbanging
:mjlol:Midtown and capitol...the Starbucks over there by the us bank got robbed yesterday again :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I know niccas love to claim :duck:

On here, be the only reason I ain’t cuz I had a similar situation like that happen to me when I was in college :pachaha:

I ain’t let the nicca drive my car or nothing:dahell:

Short story word to my people’s @AggieLean @CarmelBarbie @Nicole0416

Like my Soph year off school. One weekend I came back to my hometown of Winston-Salem (from A&T) to hang with one of my old basketball teammates and close friends. We end up rolling up to WSSU to pull some chicks and ran into another teammate/classmate that was in school there.

So breh ask me (since I was driving) if I could run him home real quick he needed to get something from home. Being that my guy I’m like “no doubt I got you”

So we take this nicca back to the South Side where we from (but he lived more in the hood than me, not gonna front)

He runs in and gets a bag then comes back out. Now he stayed with his grandma so I ain’t think nothing of it.

On the way back to WSSU he like “yo can you run me to this spot real quick” which was like one of these dark hood spots around Thomasville and MLK Rd (the back way from the SS to get to WSSU)

So I park and he get out and go down this alley. First me and my other boy just shooting this talking about these SU chicks we just met and random old time shyt.... then it dawns on us where we at. My boy jokingly like “Scroogey (that’s his nickname) probably over there making a sale”:heh: I’m like “Nicca whatever :russ:

Finally after about 5 mins our boy comes back and gets in the car, hands me a $100 and like “aight let’s bounce”:mjgrin:

I look back at him in the backseat like :dwillhuh::what::mindblown: “WTF???”

This nicca laughing and I curse his ass out like “bruh wtf is wrong with you? What if I would’ve got pulled over?? You gonna have me in some shyt I ain’t involved in it have knowledge in!!”

I took that hunnid, but I was BLANKING on him all the way back to his school.

He laughing thinking that shyt was funny but I was heated cuz he still even had more drugs in my car, and cops was notorious back then for pulling cats over on the weekends and searching the car. I had a situation that happened to me 2 years prior that I mentioned in another thread that happened with me and the cops.

That was my last time ever hanging with that dude and heard some fukked up shyt happened to him later down the line

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I know niccas love to claim :duck:

On here, be the only reason I ain’t cuz I had a similar situation like that happen to me when I was in college :pachaha:

I ain’t let the nicca drive my car or nothing:dahell:

Short story word to my people’s @AggieLean @CarmelBarbie @Nicole0416

Like my Soph year off school. One weekend I came back to my hometown of Winston-Salem (from A&T) to hang with one of my old basketball teammates and close friends. We end up rolling up to WSSU to pull some chicks and ran into another teammate/classmate that was in school there.

So breh ask me (since I was driving) if I could run him home real quick he needed to get something from home. Being that my guy I’m like “no doubt I got you”

So we take this nicca back to the South Side where we from (but he lived more in the hood than me, not gonna front)

He runs in and gets a bag then comes back out. Now he stayed with his grandma so I ain’t think nothing of it.

On the way back to WSSU he like “yo can you run me to this spot real quick” which was like one of these dark hood spots around Thomasville and MLK Rd (the back way from the SS to get to WSSU)

So I park and he get out and go down this alley. First me and my other boy just shooting this talking about these SU chicks we just met and random old time shyt.... then it dawns on us where we at. My boy jokingly like “Scroogey (that’s his nickname) probably over there making a sale”:heh: I’m like “Nicca whatever :russ:

Finally after about 5 mins our boy comes back and gets in the car, hands me a $100 and like “aight let’s bounce”:mjgrin:

I look back at him in the backseat like :dwillhuh::what::mindblown: “WTF???”

This nicca laughing and I curse his ass out like “bruh wtf is wrong with you? What if I would’ve got pulled over?? You gonna have me in some shyt I ain’t involved in it have knowledge in!!”

I took that hunnid, but I was BLANKING on him all the way back to his school.

He laughing thinking that shyt was funny but I was heated cuz he still even had more drugs in my car, and cops was notorious back then for pulling cats over on the weekends and searching the car. I had a situation that happened to me 2 years prior that I mentioned in another thread that happened with me and the cops.

That was my last time ever hanging with that dude and heard some fukked up shyt happened to him later down the line
Most engaging stories ever... . Talent for this.

lol.... @ “you still took the hundred”... he should have broke you off with more, after all that. I would have spazzed too- it’s one thing to let you know what the deal is - a whole other to try to play you by not telling you what was up. Getting you caught out there- smh. he effed around and crossed the wrong one with those moves.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nikka gone smash the gas without paying the $5 and we driving, he smashing thru red lights and driving on corners..im in my seat staring at him like :dahell:and then we hear a nikka coughing..im like da hell :what: so I look over my boys shoulder and da weed man hanging onto da car window..legs draggin on da ground as my boy driving thru red lights..

:laff::laff:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you are the coli king of duckburg.
:duck:

wat6rr.jpg

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Most engaging stories ever... . Talent for this.

lol.... @ “you still took the hundred”... he should have broke you off with more, after all that. I would have spazzed too- it’s one thing to let you know what the deal is - a whole other to try to play you by not telling you what was up. Getting you caught out there- smh. he effed around and crossed the wrong one with those moves.

The thing is..... if he broke me off $100..... to this day I always wondered how much he really got for the sale and how much he had in the bag.

Again..... I know he went down later that year.

I never saw or heard from him again and now his name like an Urban legend on the south side streets.

It’s sad too, cuz he was like my dude.... we played ball together and he was my power forward, I was the center on the team.

I think shyt got fukked for him our last few years cuz the coach started screwing him and fukking up his opportunities over another player (who was a baller and went to NC State) but still.

Scroogey at worst should’ve been on a D1 team but went the other direction

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
So why my ex-co worker call me up and ask for a ride since his car in the shop, I tell em put $5 on da gas and we good, he says bet so we GOOD :blessed:cuz we da put sumptin on it boyz:steviej:..I pull up to his apartment complex at 4pm and honk da horn, he gone look out da blinds and den come out da house like Society GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY and tells me to let him drive cuz its confusing trying to find the house..i look at breh like :stopitslime: and say bro u aint driving my car..why dis nikka gone pull out a knot of hunnids and say "NIKKA I COULD BUY A HUNNID CARS :pacspit: LET ME DRIVE" and gone lift up his shirt and flash da iron on me so I'm like :whoa:and threw the keys at him..so we get to da house, HEART of da hood, nikkas on da block doin nuttin..hoes out..heart of da hood:damn:..so my boy makes a call and this tall slender lookin nikka wit a hoodie comes out and walks to the drivers side window, my boy gone roll da window down and say "u got dat $5 sack of Reggie i asked fo?"...I turn my head and whisper ":what: dis nikka got me out here for a 5$ bag of sticks n seeds?...he gone look at me and say "wat u say:birdman:?" ...i look at him and say "nuttin man :snoop: just get yo weed so we can go"..so the tall nikka pulls out the bag and hands it to my boy, my boy gone put his head down and whisper to me "nikka hold on im finna dip"
Me: man let me out :damn:
My boy: NAH NIKKA WE RIDE 2GETHA WE DIE 2GETHA :demonic:

this nikka gone smash the gas without paying the $5 and we driving, he smashing thru red lights and driving on corners..im in my seat staring at him like :dahell:and then we hear a nikka coughing..im like da hell :what: so I look over my boys shoulder and da weed man hanging onto da car window..legs draggin on da ground as my boy driving thru red lights..

Me: YO HE HANGIN ON THE CAR MAN STOP THE CAR YO :gladbron:

my boy: NAH IMA GET EM UP OFF US:myman:

ME: (i start talking to the weed MAN)SIR, ARE YOU OK? I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS OK OK SIR.

Da weedman gone look at me like :damn:and start mumbling something that i cant understand so I ask my boi why he mumbling and he gone say "DA NIKKA AINT GOT NO TONGUE HE CANT TALK FUK EM:pacspit:"

so at this point I undo my seat belt and hop out da car and start rolling down da street...at the same time the weed man let's go and starts chasing me up the ave, I'm running through back yards and jumpin fences until I lose em..i get home at like 8 cuz I had to take the bus, my boy gone leave a message on my answering machine talking about "man da bag was oregano, wasnt even weed"...:snoop:
Maaaaan, where the fux is your car?

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
The thing is..... if he broke me off $100..... to this day I always wondered how much he really got for the sale and how much he had in the bag.

Again..... I know he went down later that year.

I never saw or heard from him again and now his name like an Urban legend on the south side streets.

It’s sad too, cuz he was like my dude.... we played ball together and he was my power forward, I was the center on the team.

I think shyt got fukked for him our last few years cuz the coach started screwing him and fukking up his opportunities over another player (who was a baller and went to NC State) but still.

Scroogey at worst should’ve been on a D1 team but went the other direction
:dahell:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

One of our teammate who was a year behind us.
He too was a beast and went to NC State, played on them teams with Grundy and Damien Wilkins.

If coach was smart he would’ve utilized Scroogey more instead or forcing him to be kind of a role player and treating our other breh like he was Lebron