Ride along with co-worker to a drug deal, brehs

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
So why my ex-co worker call me up and ask for a ride since his car in the shop, I tell em put $5 on da gas and we good, he says bet so we GOOD :blessed:cuz we da put sumptin on it boyz:steviej:..I pull up to his apartment complex at 4pm and honk da horn, he gone look out da blinds and den come out da house like https://tenor.com/view/rejakooor-gif-26945570 and tells me to let him drive cuz its confusing trying to find the house..i look at breh like :stopitslime: and say bro u aint driving my car..why dis nikka gone pull out a knot of hunnids and say "NIKKA I COULD BUY A HUNNID CARS :pacspit: LET ME DRIVE" and gone lift up his shirt and flash da iron on me so I'm like :whoa:and threw the keys at him..so we get to da house, HEART of da hood, nikkas on da block doin nuttin..hoes out..heart of da hood:damn:..so my boy makes a call and this tall slender lookin nikka wit a hoodie comes out and walks to the drivers side window, my boy gone roll da window down and say "u got dat $5 sack of Reggie i asked fo?"...I turn my head and whisper ":what: dis nikka got me out here for a 5$ bag of sticks n seeds?...he gone look at me and say "wat u say:birdman:?" ...i look at him and say "nuttin man :snoop: just get yo weed so we can go"..so the tall nikka pulls out the bag and hands it to my boy, my boy gone put his head down and whisper to me "nikka hold on im finna dip"
Me: man let me out :damn:
My boy: NAH NIKKA WE RIDE 2GETHA WE DIE 2GETHA :demonic:

this nikka gone smash the gas without paying the $5 and we driving, he smashing thru red lights and driving on corners..im in my seat staring at him like :dahell:and then we hear a nikka coughing..im like da hell :what: so I look over my boys shoulder and da weed man hanging onto da car window..legs draggin on da ground as my boy driving thru red lights..

Me: YO HE HANGIN ON THE CAR MAN STOP THE CAR YO :gladbron:

my boy: NAH IMA GET EM UP OFF US:myman:

ME: (i start talking to the weed MAN)SIR, ARE YOU OK? I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS OK OK SIR.

Da weedman gone look at me like :damn:and start mumbling something that i cant understand so I ask my boi why he mumbling and he gone say "DA NIKKA AINT GOT NO TONGUE HE CANT TALK FUK EM:pacspit:"

so at this point I undo my seat belt and hop out da car and start rolling down da street...at the same time the weed man let's go and starts chasing me up the ave, I'm running through back yards and jumpin fences until I lose em..i get home at like 8 cuz I had to take the bus, my boy gone leave a message on my answering machine talking about "man da bag was oregano, wasnt even weed"...:snoop:

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Bad thing is I could see this happening around 15th and North in Milwaukee, I remember one night we rode around doing 70 in residentials and throwing water balloons at random people

I’m like nikka I just wanted to go to the lake and burn, this is what y’all do for fun in the summertime? I’m good, take me back to Grandmas nikka