Ricky Stanicky - Official Trailer (2024) John Cena, Zac Efron

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Two white dudes working at the same place in high powered positions, both with fairly attractive wives and generously sized homes and then you have breh :mjpls:
Who smokes weed, can't hold a job (and needed to be put on the right path by Ricky)

You see it :mjpls:

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
I actually like this joint. More laugh out loud moments than I expected. I put this joint on as background noise to help me fall asleep but ended up engaged and enjoying it.
Props to the gay nikka for not doing any gay shyt

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The gay loser too :mjpls:

Two white dudes working at the same place in high powered positions, both with fairly attractive wives and generously sized homes and then you have breh :mjpls:

Who smokes weed, can't hold a job (and needed to be put on the right path by Ricky)

You see it :mjpls:
Wasn't really in a hurry to watch this in the first place, but now I'm completely passing on it. I'm sick of this trope. You can never have a good, complex Black male character. They always seem to have to be the spare built on a bunch of simple tropes.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
threw this on on Sunday having never heard of it. Enjoyed it and Jon cena is definitely becoming a fave comedic actor
Yeah, wife started watchin it and I think I caught it after the first 15/20 minutes. Def funny, but the tired black man trope (gay, smoking weed) is played the fukk out.

Thankfully...

Props to the gay nikka for not doing any gay shyt

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah, wife started watchin it and I think I caught it after the first 15/20 minutes. Def funny, but the tired black man trope (gay, smoking weed) is played the fukk out.

Thankfully...

first off, u typically don't see a group of mixed race best friends who are adults in real life. but I don't really know any straight dudes who have a gay homie that they kick it with on the regular like hollywood tries to force upon everyone.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
first off, u typically don't see a group of mixed race best friends who are adults in real life. but I don't really know any straight dudes who have a gay homie that they kick it with on the regular like hollywood tries to force upon everyone.
I don’t know a group of women who all have a stud friend either. Alll these shows like twenties, run the world, Harlem…all inject some dyking ass lesbian in every friend group and and that’s not reality

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don’t know a group of women who all have a stud friend either. Alll these shows like twenties, run the world, Harlem…all inject some dyking ass lesbian in every friend group and and that’s not reality
I'm not sure why they constantly force that agenda when it appears to not have any semblance of reality.

The weirdest part is not only the black dude three gay guy, but his boyfriend is a lame white guy who appears to have CP. And of course the black guy is unemployed ands kinda portrayed as the loser. So in summary, he's black gay and unemployed :snoop: