Rick Ross tour bus vandalized in Detroit.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
nikkas had the audacity to attack the GOAT's shyt? He might as well burn that whole piece of shyt city down. They lucky he wasn't on the bus or they would have been leaving in body bags. Hope he doesn't bless them nikkas with his presence again after this disrespectful shyt:pacspit:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
As long as this is still in tact, Ross won't be too mad

king-crab-meat-1024x818.jpg

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Chill out...nikkas hungry B..These nikkas dont know no better..They see this nikka shine'n hard, happen to spot his tour bus parked and posted, of course nikkas gone go into eat mode.

This. That fat fukk is buyin' Maybachs in cash, he'll be alright. nikkaz get caught slippin' everywhere, not just the D.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
it was prob jus some nikkaz lookin for snacks

I could see Rick now, looking through the bus seeing his stash of chips,snack cakes, candy bars, lemon pepper wings, assorted crab meats missing as his face goes :to: then he drops to his knees wailing to the heavens "WHHHYYYY GODDDDD WHHHYYYYY"

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
There's a chance that it wasn't even about Ross so much as it was dudes seeing a come up and/or opportunity to act an ass.

At some point it gets past some badge of honor of being a hard city and into straight stupidity.

If I were a label I'd just completely ignore Detroit with my artists, them nikkas is crazy and it's too much of a liability. Someone's going to get hurt one of these days.

Dog u talking bout Detroit but u reppin dc the home of idiots smoking pcp and waking up in jail:beli: