Rick Ross tour bus vandalized in Detroit.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
250sdcm.jpg

rick-ross-tour-bus1.jpg

Last night, Rick Ross held a listening party at Club Pandemonium for album “God Forgives I Don’t”.

In the meantime while the whole crew was in the party someone/ some people broke onto the tour bus and completely trashed it. It has not yet been reported if any belongings were missing, but most importantly no one was hurt.

:snoop:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
There's a chance that it wasn't even about Ross so much as it was dudes seeing a come up and/or opportunity to act an ass.

At some point it gets past some badge of honor of being a hard city and into straight stupidity.

If I were a label I'd just completely ignore Detroit with my artists, them nikkas is crazy and it's too much of a liability. Someone's going to get hurt one of these days.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
i came in here expecting "COP fakkit!!" and shyt sprayed on the bus...this just seems like dudes saw an opportunity.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Pretty soon, "artists" are just gonna stop fukking with detroit altogether. Because everytime someone goes there, its always some type of Problems, anna, and situations.

Whats the point in going anyway? Nothing but a bunch of broke ass violent nikkas always looking for a worldstar come-up against rappers.

Do yall even have retail outlets to buy CD's anymore in that city?

No offense.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chill out...nikkas hungry B..These nikkas dont know no better..They see this nikka shine'n hard, happen to spot his tour bus parked and posted, of course nikkas gone go into eat mode.