Rick Ross Roasting Mike Tyson

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Ross stays in character :mjlol:

Ain't no way this breh talks to his aunty or uncle in that tone.

"You see that's how I boss moves, penetrating through the situation when you see an opportunity. That's how Rozay be moving. Everybody get bread, everybody in my circle stay winning. So to answer your question, I'm fine. How are you?" :dead:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Nah man, let's not do that.
Mike Tyson didn't just up and SPRING out of nowhere to bite Holyfield's ear because "He was getting his azz whupped" like Cacs and other highlight pugilists like to purport about that faithful day.
Holyfield was the better fighter that day and had he boxed Mike clean, he would have walked away with the victory, easy. But he's a notoriously bad headbutter and getting hit with that roided out dome in a match where you already finding yourself struggling to keep up in, made that nikka draw the line and then he crossed it when it happened again.

I've had this conversation with Tyson himself (slight humble brag) on fukk ass Richard Branson's island and he spoke at LENGTH about how much Holyfield headbutts in them clinches and detailed that in the first meetup. Mans didn't just snap and bite a nikka ear like "Yo, that's what's up." like bigoted cacs like say when disregarding Mike as a good Boxer, let alone an arguable great.
:whoo:
Hanging with him is a tense experience, though, until he gets that alcohol in him and hears a few jokes.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
OGcDPfknbSzCJN3LVQ.webp

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
The seriousness in his tone :mjlol:

The fact that That's what he noticed and felt compelled to let it be known :mjlol: