Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
a rick ross a p*ssy
wonder how much weight he lost turning around
guess he aint pay that extortion money

tumblr_mog4ttAPIV1rome1po1_500.gif
:russ:So if he paid he wouldn't be a p*ssy. Eventually after only Detroit artist perform the fans will revolt

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because its not who he is.

If you put that gangsta "ima shoot you and laugh" energy out there...and profit from it, you should be ready to deal w/ the negativity you put out there.
These cats make this nonsense look cool...but when its brought to them they want to call Jesse Jackson.

Nahh, it dont work like that. Either youre apart of the underworld, or youre not.
If youre a boss, deal w/ it like a boss.

They don't hear you. You don't see people fukking with j cole because he's not putting out that negative bullshyt. Ross gettin what he asks for. He's a clown. TI got what he asked for in Cincinnati. It happens

jmspro

Banned
Daps
because its not who he is.

If you put that gangsta "ima shoot you and laugh" energy out there...and profit from it, you should be ready to deal w/ the negativity you put out there.
These cats make this nonsense look cool...but when its brought to them they want to call Jesse Jackson.

Nahh, it dont work like that. Either youre apart of the underworld, or youre not.
If youre a boss, deal w/ it like a boss.
I get that. I do. If Trick came up to him face to face and Ross ran I would smh. But they was sayin it was deep outside. It was a no win situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.