Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Because this isn't the first time Trick has done some shyt like this

You got to pay him to perform in the city? nikkas do Detroit a favor by even coming there to do shows, then you got Trick trying to tax nikkas for it?

I'd pass too, there's other money to be made outside that particular city. Why get paid to do a show only to have Trick take a percentage or end up in the middle of some bullshyt and you're not on your home court?

And Boosie is a real dude so I can't speak on his situation.
would y'all nikkas shut up with that extortion shyt. This shyt is not about money. Trick don't want money from these cats, it's about respect and keeping it 100.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
would y'all nikkas shut up with that extortion shyt. This shyt is not about money. Trick don't want money from these cats, it's about respect and keeping it 100.
And how the fukk do you suppose he wants them to respect and keep it 100 with him

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
realrickross5.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm not that much of a Ross fan, just being honest

If Trick had never got involved, do you nikkas think the show would've went on as planned... Or nah?

Whether it was over money, or over "respect" if I'm doing a show and some random nikka threatens me and my team outside, and I'm not on my home turf then I got 3 decisions... Give them what they want and perform, don't give them what they want and still perform (setting yourself up for a most likely altercation), or Kanye-shrug that nikka and move on with my tour.

Like homie said, the fans took the L here. If homie wasn't in the way the show would've proceeded. Now they ban Ross for life from performing in Detroit.... I'm sure he'll get over it

Y'all see the shyt that happened to TI and got one of his homies killed over some bullshyt and dusty nikkas with nothing to lose. Pick your battles brehs

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I got a whole story board for you, boy your da plot,
Your gettin got whether you try to avoid it or not,

Apology not accepted boy, Detroit is a rock,
We get to beefing, aint no telling at what point it will stop,
All I got to do is point to the spot,
When the bomb drops boy does it drop,

tumblr_m8piye7Dmt1raofpio1_500.gif

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eminem/dropthebombonem.html

It's obvious who made sure Rozay couldn't perform in The D last night :russ: