Reppin
NJ
img.php

17 tracks? Damn! :gladbron:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Explain how its a mixtape? You know just saying "*mixtape" means absolutely nothing to me, because I can just respond with "*album".:yeshrug:

Trying to argue without using facts is like trying to run without using your legs...you end falling flat on your face:manny:

What type of info do you have/ran across that Future ever said "DS 2" was supposed to/going to be a mixtape breh?:jbhmm:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain how its a mixtape? You know just saying "*mixtape" means absolutely nothing to me, because I can just respond with "*album".:yeshrug:

Trying to argue without using facts is like trying to run without using your legs...you end falling flat on your face:manny:

What type of info do you have/ran across that Future ever said "DS 2" was supposed to/going to be a mixtape breh?:jbhmm:
im not saying it was supposed to be a mixtape...

Im saying there is virtually no difference from it and the tapes he released previously. Im saying it doesn't sound like any much more of an album than say 'monster'..basically to me it sounds like a mixtape that was sold as an album. to me, Monster sounded like more of an album when you consider sonic quality, production, cohesion, etc...Pluto that was clearly an album. but these are my opinions. nothing to really argue about

Last edited: