Rick Ross - Black Dollar (Mixtape)

H.S.

All Star
Daps
This is the project I think us real Ross fans always wanted.

A focus on the smooth shyt he excels at instead of chasing radio songs.

This shyt is amazing.

This is like Rich Forever in terms of how it's somewhat uncompromising by Ross's standards, but closer to his mafioso side. But on Rich Forever, Ross was more like the orchestrator of dope shyt, setting all his homies and peers up to succeed, even though he still did his thing. People talk about his beat selection, but Rich Forever really showcased his A&R skills. Some of the most memorible parts of are from Drake, Nas, 2 Chainz, even Diddy (seriously, those were some of the verses of the year). But on Black Dollar Ross is just beasting. He doesn't need any help on this.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
listened.. it has some real good songs. Then it has some repetitive, we heard before, songs.

Good ass tape tho..

dakidiscrazy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross not on Def Jam anymore. Now he can release an album anytime he wants. It wouldn't surprise me if he dropped another tape this year. Look how pro black and knowledgeable he is on this tape.This is probably his best album in terms of subject matter. You know them white folks at Def Jam would have a problem with this dude if he dropped this album on their label. Say what you want but Ross is solidified. He was a game changer. Only people who got a problem with this man are 50cent/Shady groupies on the internet. Lets be real. The more albums ross drops, the more people see him for what he is, which is a consistent artist.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ross not on Def Jam anymore. Now he can release an album anytime he wants. It wouldn't surprise me if he dropped another tape this year. Look how pro black and knowledgeable he is on this tape.This is probably his best album in terms of subject matter. You know them white folks at Def Jam would have a problem with this dude if he dropped this album on their label. Say what you want but Ross is solidified. He was a game changer. Only people who got a problem with this man are 50cent/Shady groupies on the internet. Lets be real. The more albums ross drops, the more people see him for what he is, which is a consistent artist.

EASILY his best project. I just say fukk it. Dude is dropping sheer mature gems on here and not c00ning for attention or spins.

Straight inspirational shyt on here :whoo:

Icon and Anthony Hamilton :noah:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Rozay been on his pro black wave but i feel what you saying...label probably wants another BMF /Ross seem like a fan of backpack rap/laid back beats...:manny: remember how hard he fukked with Spitta and old Wiz...hell nikka signed Stalley

This right up there with Telfon Don and his best Deeper Than Rap...