Rick Ross - Black Dollar (Mixtape)

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
glad guwop got to be apart of this(from what the coli is saying because i haven't listened to it yet)classic from jail :mjcry:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
my only gripe with this is that he touched that brooklyn finest beat ... smh, we get it, you wanna be Biggie so bad but relax bruhh dont be tainting ducktales over classics smh...
yeah cause biggie really was a mafia don
and jay lost 92 bricks huh

:mjlol:

i swear man

all rap nikkas lie:manny:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Meek shyt the bed on here. I can't believe how swagger less this dude is. Ross just floated on this shyt.

He did straight, but Ross's voice is powerful on this. He killed everyone on the Gucci song without even spitting a real verse.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
im 10 songs in and

:mjcry:

it's already aoty:wow:

only neg is the 2 songs i heard with Meek so far
meek just dont have the flow for this shyt

but besides that:wow:

if the rest of this sounds the same:blessed:

ross coulda made this a double commercial album:wow:

Yeah meek sounds out of place on this album. Almost like it was forced. He wasn't trash. Just not the best fit on those tracks

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Tape is fire so far, other than this bullshyt bootleg 'Brooklyn's Finest' shyt. Leave the damn Biggie (I know this one is a Jay song, but my point stands) songs alone. shyt.

And why the fukk are "popular" rappers still fukking with bullshyt ass Datpiff in 2015? You should figure that Ross is at the point where he can drop some shyt without going through that scourge of a place. I've seen plenty of complaints in this thread, rightfully so. I've hated that place forever. They haven't done shyt but make things worse with their bullshyt tagging practices, especially now that they have the audacity to audio tag shyt. What a joke.

Ok, rant over, tape is dope. 2015 been berry berry good to us music-wise. :blessed: