Rick Ross:Birdman Take A Loan Out And Pay Lil Wayne,He Sold A Mill In 1 Week.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You nikkas always coming out of nowhere with the random homoness :gucci:

Did you even think before you spewed at that gay shyt :gucci:

There’s more spottings of RPC (random:dame:comments) then anywhere else

These dudes go back to 06 the latest, and probably earlier than that since Wayne was spending time in Miami prior to We Takin Ova, and Port Of Miami’s respective releases.

Why can’t it just be that he hates that his boy is getting fleeced and now robbed by somebody they both spent a lot of time with.

12+ years is a lot of toasts, brunches, clubbing, shared blunts, shows, club appearances, phone calls, conversations, album releases and business between Ross + Stunna.

Many eras of music have past since that time. You gloss over all that, and the first thing that comes out of your mind is that these two dudes are :dame: instead of everything I wrote above

You nikkas are weird and I post on this board less and less :scust:

I find out a friend of mine is robbing another mutual friend of ours and we all go back 12 years minimum. Im going hard to because it speaks to your loyalty or lack thereof and it puts into question every minute we spent building because if you could do that to someone you back 20 years with it could be done to me or anyone else.

That’s what comes to my mind. Not that dudes are :dame:

I’m flattered you took time to write all that in response to my one line but I’m gonna need cliffs, my guy. :hubie:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

These dudes go back to 06 the latest, and probably earlier than that since Wayne was spending time in Miami prior to We Takin Ova, and Port Of Miami’s respective releases.

Why can’t it just be that he hates that his boy is getting fleeced and now robbed by somebody they both spent a lot of time with.

12+ years is a lot of toasts, brunches, clubbing, shared blunts, shows, club appearances, phone calls, conversations, album releases and business between Ross + Stunna.

Many eras of music have past since that time. You gloss over all that, and the first thing that comes out of your mind is that these two dudes are :dame: instead of everything I wrote above

I find out a friend of mine is robbing another mutual friend of ours and we all go back 12 years minimum. Im going hard to because it speaks to your loyalty or lack thereof and it puts into question every minute we spent building because if you could do that to someone you back 20 years with it could be done to me or anyone else.

I’m flattered you took time to write all that in response to my one line but I’m gonna need cliffs, my guy. :hubie:

G Money

Pro
Daps
this some yo gotti vs young dolph shyt all over again smh.:snoop:

let's just be real here, ross ain't really no tough guy like that, all he's doing is just poppin shyt.

we not gon forget that birdman and young thug ain't conspire to have wayne tour bus shot up. :usure:

ross need to chill before another one of his rolls royce get lit up again.:sadcam:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
*Checks username*

*Disregards*

I was just reading the thread and looking at everybody post about the op and you had to be disrepeckful.

I'm not that invested into their beef because they both where they wanted to be in life.

full
But the coli going to have to respect Florida or it's going to be some problems. It's only like 7 other states that can even talk trash. If you living in a state like Idaho or North Datoka than shut up.

tumblr_mbdgans0f71qc7018o1_250.gif

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I was just reading the thread and looking at everybody post about the op and you had to be disrepeckful.

I'm not that invested into their beef because they both where they wanted to be in life.

full
But the coli going to have to respect Florida or it's going to be some problems. It's only like 7 other states that can even talk trash. If you living in a state like Idaho or North Datoka than shut up.

tumblr_mbdgans0f71qc7018o1_250.gif

:mjlol: Y’all nikkas on one today

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

real shyt, he's looking out for a legend and presumably a friend of his. he already has beef because of how birdman did khaled, too. nikkas would rather see a legend bled dry than to see him get the support he deserves.

more rappers that fukk with Wayne need to be vocal about it. ain't shyt birdman can do to them.

what i dont get is, why dont Wayne sue universal?

he is, or he was. he filed a separate lawsuit against them but it was put on hold until the birdman shyt is settled. then wayne amended them into the birdman lawsuit saying they were colluding to not pay wayne.

wayne could probably just drop or leak tha carter v and be out his contract, but he wants what he's owed. he really got next level finessed. birdman's a fukking snake.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
this some yo gotti vs young dolph shyt all over again smh.:snoop:

let's just be real here, ross ain't really no tough guy like that, all he's doing is just poppin shyt.

we not gon forget that birdman and young thug ain't conspire to have wayne tour bus shot up. :usure:

ross need to chill before another one of his rolls royce get lit up again.:sadcam:

Idk, his rap persona is fake, but did dude back down from Jeezy, 50 or those GDs that were pressing him? though he supposedly paid those GDs off.

birdman's money is way longer, but I think ross could get birdman hurt in miami before the opposite.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
real shyt, he's looking out for a legend and presumably a friend of his. he already has beef because of how birdman did khaled, too. nikkas would rather see a legend bled dry than to see him get the support he deserves.

more rappers that fukk with Wayne need to be vocal about it. ain't shyt birdman can do to them.

he is, or he was. he filed a separate lawsuit against them but it was put on hold until the birdman shyt is settled. then wayne amended them into the birdman lawsuit saying they were colluding to not pay wayne.

wayne could probably just drop or leak tha carter v and be out his contract, but he wants what he's owed. he really got next level finessed. birdman's a fukking snake.
This whole situation is a mess

It's pretty much safe to say you won't her another lil wayne album in YEARS

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:russell: Rick Ross aint coming after them white folks that owe Wayne either (Lucian Grange and Universal)

He just as intimidated by tall Israeli men like most of these so called black bosses

rick-ross-and-lyor-cohen-attend-rick-ross-private-birthday-affair-at-picture-id507387838
If they pay Birdman 90%, why the hell would he go after them when their deal is with Birdman? Wane is just adding them to be able to open all the books that the cash goes through. Just like people always add Livenation or Universal when they sue Jay.

Those people obviously paid him well, Birdman well and helped make Puff and Jay richer than themselves.

A cracker who plays fair is better than a c00n.

Btw those cacs are just workers, who can get fired at any time and have been fired. No one can fire Birdman. He owns Wayne’s Records, Lucian Grainge owns nothing. You love these old white men too much,and unlike Ross they haven’t made you a buck.

Last edited: