Rick Ross about to run AEW

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
All I know is, Tony Khan had better pay Rozay some type of retainer before HHH sends the Lear jet for Ross, Gunplay, & DJ Khaled.
:ufdup:
And who would Trips align Ross with? Hit Row? :mjlol:

Mogul Affiliates not even a day old and getting more attention and interest than anything those dudes have done. :heh:

Let the E bring back Flo Rida. :skip:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
@The Collector for some reason, javascript isn't working properly with my new OS update & I can't respond to you in line.
To answer your question, though, Ross wouldn't need to be aligned with anybody (he's not a wrestler).
Rozay could simply be paid to make appearances; the same way Wale, LL Cool J, Busta Rhymes, and yes, Flo-Rida were.
It wouldn't be about HHH putting Ross in a storyline, it would be about taking one of TK's toys out of the sand box.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
And who would Trips align Ross with? Hit Row? :mjlol:

Mogul Affiliates not even a day old and getting more attention and interest than anything those dudes have done. :heh:

Let the E bring back Flo Rida. :skip:
When Ross goes on tour and Swerve has to be stuck carrying juiced up Tom Macdonald and Parker they aren't gonna be any less cringe than Hit Row

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
When Ross goes on tour and Swerve has to be stuck carrying juiced up Tom Macdonald and Parker they aren't gonna be any less cringe than Hit Row
You forget Swerve is much better than those dudes in every way. Swerve on the mic alone can hold the group together.