Rick And Morty Season 3 premiere is on right now on ADULT SWIM!!!!

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Yup.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIgAAAAJDI5ODVmNmQxLTY5NDctNDA5Yi05NjI1LTQ4OTA0ZjNiMzUzMg.png

It's a very popular restaurant in the South. It's kind of funny to see them show up on R&M because they run their establishment as a "family friendly" restaurant.

huh. thats crazy. and that speaks volumes about rick that a family friendly establishment is his safe zone. that and the fact that he was effected by 9/11.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Woke up to watch my episode of Samurai Jack and got Rick And Morty instead.:russ:This was quite a surprise I thought we were gonna see a defeated Rick in space prison a little more. It was a good episode and the ending killed. I don't know how long Beth and Jerry are going to be separated, but hopefully this helps Beth break out as she's been the weakest character and almost never funny imo.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
i dont think this is the series premiere. The series was due to start in september, and rick has killed 2 of his nemesises in one episode.

This will just be a one off episode, he's probably still in the mind/dream machine

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The ending to this episode had me rolling. This nikka Rick let it all out and Morty was just sitting there bewildered trying to get away. "Because this is what this is all about. I want that Mulan mcnugget sauce Morty!". nikka had spit coming out his mouth and shyt dripping on the floor while he was snapping :bryan:

Last edited:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The ending to this episode had me rolling. This nikka Rick let it all out and Morty was just sitting there bewildered trying to get away. "Because this is what this is all about. I want that Mulan mcnugget sauce Morty!". nikka had spit coming out his mouth and shyt dripping on the floor while he was snapping :bryan:

I literally started crying when he went on his rant. A damn good callback to the pilot, with the same music and everything. :mjlol:

"IT'S MY SERIES ARC, MORTY, IF IT TAKES NINE MORE SEASONS!!! 97 MORE YEARS, I WANT THAT.....SZECHUAN SAUCE, MORTY!!!!" :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: