Richard Pryor Ran a Mile & 1/2 While On Fire?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
You not the first openly gay poster on here, there are a couple other dudes. Paz and Tua are gay too.

oh yeah i know. i actually started the LGBT group on the old coli. hopefully we can get it poppin' again.

in the meantime, i'ma try to kind that jo jo dancer joint. that's the flick where he lays it all on the table right?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
oh yeah i know. i actually started the LGBT group on the old coli. hopefully we can get it poppin' again.

in the meantime, i'ma try to kind that jo jo dancer joint. that's the flick where he lays it all on the table right?
I heard it on a documentary about him which had random clips of his stand ups.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
DA fukk BREHS?

nikka SOUNDING LIKE HOE-GAN HERE

One evening I was at the "Candy Store," club in Hollywood. I spotted her standing beside the dance floor. She told me her name was Mitrasha and she was beautiful and exotic as her name, a dead ringer for a young Josephine Baker.

After a night of drinking, flirting, kissing and dancing, I took Mitrasha home, where we did cocaine and got down to business.

The next time we were together, Mitrasha forgot to do the tuck and fold. When I reached down, I discovered that she was actually a "he." For some reason, I didn't care. Either I wanted the nut too badly, I was too high to object, or I was as sexually confused as Mitrasha. It was probably a combination of all three reasons.

Mitrasha and I carried on for several weeks. We even went out dancing at the "Daisy." I never kept him a secret. My best friend , for instance, knew I was f**king a dude, and a drop-dead gorgeous one at that. I even admitted doing something different was exciting. But after two weeks of being gay, enough was enough and I went back to life as a horny heterosexual.

A while later, my best friend delivered a message from Mitrasha. He'd realized a lifelong dream and undergone a sex-change operation. Now biologically a woman, she wanted to get back together ... I passed.