Rich the Kid and Usher entourage members robbed and pistol whipped in studio

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
A lot of these rappers come to the west and set up shop. Once you do that, unless you're making millions, you can't afford real security to be with you all the time, so next best thing is to hire gang members. It's not smart, but you're kinda fukked either way. If you don't pay, nikkas gonna beat you in the head every chance they get for your jewels and cash until you decide to pay. Or you can pay nikkas and now they see you as food, and so they still gonna rob you steal from you but do it without harming you physically. And once you stop paying them, it's back to getting beat in the head again.

Unless you have a connection out West, that isn't dependent on an exchange of finance or favors, you're kinda fukked as an entertainer if you want to be extroverted. Now, if you never go to clubs, just do your shows and go home, then you could be straight. But nobody moves to LA to be a homebody. nikkas wanna be around other celebrities, groupies, etc..so you gonna need some kinda muscle to hold you down if you walking around with all these jewels and money on you.

Last option is bringing in nikkas from back home, but the problem with that is, you can't afford to move 5-6 homies to another city, and pay them a salary to survive on, unless you, yourself, are making a shyt load of money. Most of them aren't. (I mean, they are to take care of themselves and their families but not enough to take care of 5 other peoples families) Hench, nikkas coming out here getting robbed and beat up.
All facts

But lowkey i always found it hilarious that those OF nikkas can run around LA with no problem while all these super nikka rappers gettin the Vicks treatment, i know Frank got crip cousins and Vince is a crip, with Earl being affiliated...

But the optic is still funny as fukk :mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
All facts

But lowkey i always found it hilarious that those OF nikkas can run around LA with no problem while all these super nikka rappers gettin the Vicks treatment, i know Frank got crip cousins and Vince is a crip, with Earl being affiliated...

But the optic is still funny as fukk :mjlol:
Well they also don’t be in the clubs and hood spots like that. They mostly stayed in safe areas and didnt put themselves out there like that. Plus they weren’t flashy (no jewelry etc) so they weren’t looked at easy come ups.

Daps
Breh betta hit that blocboy jb & shoot shoot shoot
qJkYpL.gif

Ik usher phone in ahead of time & chec to make sure he ain't neva booking in tha same studio as rich tha lic.

tenor.gif
- Aww naa, that ain't gone work

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these rappers come to the west and set up shop. Once you do that, unless you're making millions, you can't afford real security to be with you all the time, so next best thing is to hire gang members. It's not smart, but you're kinda fukked either way. If you don't pay, nikkas gonna beat you in the head every chance they get for your jewels and cash until you decide to pay. Or you can pay nikkas and now they see you as food, and so they still gonna rob you steal from you but do it without harming you physically. And once you stop paying them, it's back to getting beat in the head again.

Unless you have a connection out West, that isn't dependent on an exchange of finance or favors, you're kinda fukked as an entertainer if you want to be extroverted. Now, if you never go to clubs, just do your shows and go home, then you could be straight. But nobody moves to LA to be a homebody. nikkas wanna be around other celebrities, groupies, etc..so you gonna need some kinda muscle to hold you down if you walking around with all these jewels and money on you.

Last option is bringing in nikkas from back home, but the problem with that is, you can't afford to move 5-6 homies to another city, and pay them a salary to survive on, unless you, yourself, are making a shyt load of money. Most of them aren't. (I mean, they are to take care of themselves and their families but not enough to take care of 5 other peoples families) Hench, nikkas coming out here getting robbed and beat up.
so this is where checking in comes in?
Actually genius level extortion, I don't know why Big U and Wack 100 just privatize gang members who don't have felonies, get them gun licenses and have them become an actual security firm and get they money legally.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never wish violence on anyone but if you're someone who flaunts and shows off money and jewelry literally every chance you get in front of everyone then what's surprising about people attempting to rob you every chance they get? Especially if they view you as weak. It should be expected, you're inviting it. Rappers are idiots, maybe the "Hey, look, I'm so rich, I have so much expensive stuff you can't afford, I'm the man and you're not!" pompous gimmick should finally come to an end in rap and rappers find another way to be appealing to the youth, :ohhh: