Rich Pianas racist tirade

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear situations like this make me want to snag a fit white chick and bring her to the gym with me...just to see how red in the face these racist white boys get:banderas:
My gym is full of fit white chicks and their black personal trainers or boyfriends(don't really know their relationship) and sometimes during my set breaks I watch the white boys faces and shyt is hilarious :mjlol:

Daps
Sucks for him. All the Black people in the industry that he has worked with etc should come out and express their distaste for this. Never watched this dudes stuff anyway he seemed full of shyt

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Got curious because I didn't really catch any reactions, so I started digging - after the first three responses I gave up :francis:

These are our fitness heroes :

BBC says moral of the story, don't trust a bytch and "10 years" is a long time ago :rudy:

Vegan Gains is a known uncle tom but check this, he actually makes the case that "why is nobody upset that he calls her white trash, it's the same insult:

Mike Jones :mjcry:, while he does say it's stupid/ignorant he thinks the way Rich Piana is mentally putting down the girl is worse than his comments about black folk

Last edited: