Rich people get ozempic. Poor people get Lizzo(Body positivity)

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Tfw Richter scale-shattering semi-portable earthquake Lizzo got cooked all throughout the new special. :ohlawd:

South Park' Skewers Lizzo, Ozempic in 'Obesity' Special

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

The doctor feels bad for Eric and tells him: 'I’m going to write you a prescription for Lizzo. She’s a really good singer who talks about body positivity, and just being happy with the way you look.

'I want you to listen to Lizzo five times a day, and watch her videos just before bedtime. I’m afraid you’ll have to be on Lizzo for the rest of your life.'

Ever since Lizzo became a household name, she pushed the message of body positivity by her public appearances, social media posts, music, and launching inclusive athleticwear brand Yitty with Fabletics.

However, later in the episode Cartman declares: 'Rich people get Ozempic, poor people get body positivity.'

:picard:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I have paramount+ but never bothered to get the app. I should look into that lol

It's the most "mid" streaming service I've seen, besides Peacock. :francis:

I had the trial for a year for like 50 bucks but cancelled that shyt when it ended. I only have it now because AMex pays for Walmart+ which gives you Paramount+. Once that ends, it's going back to the bushes. :ehh: