Rich Paul sued by NBA player Nerlens Noel over lost $58 million

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
nikkas will read a piece of very clear information word for word and still invent a totally different account of what was stated in black in white out of denial :russ:
That’s like that dodo @Regular_P getting fired on the spot from McDonald’s, but showing up the next day talking bout I thought you meant I couldn’t come only on the weekends :regularpdabozo:

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
How did Nerlens lose? They settled, but he had to pay them the commission (4%) on the deal that he did receive, that he refused to pay. That money was still owed to them, shytty deal/bad advice or not, but they did that just because they can. If he had already paid that, it would've been a flat settlement.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why people think they know who paid how much to whom.
Because Klutch put out their PR and leaked their side of the settlement, and so people assume that Nerlens didn’t receive any compensation. He’s most likely under a confidentiality agreement and non-disclosure and they worked out that they could release this statement. On the flip side, he could’ve received nothing. People are just speculating and that’s the point. People will read headlines and assume.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Because Klutch put out their PR and leaked their side of the settlement, and so people assume that Nerlens didn’t receive any compensation. He’s most likely under a confidentiality agreement and non-disclosure and they worked out that they could release this statement. On the flip side, he could’ve received nothing. People are just speculating and that’s the point. People will read headlines and assume.
If we know whether or not there was a cross-claim by Klutch, that will give us a better clue whether the payment was only one way. Your theory, that there was an offset against a settlement, is the most likely explanation.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
If we know whether or not there was a cross-claim by Klutch, that will give us a better clue whether the payment was only one way. Your theory, that there was an offset against a settlement, is the most likely explanation.
The whole point of arbitration is to keep it out of the courts. So we won’t really know the terms m. It’s not like someone is appealing the arbitrator’s decision.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
The whole point of arbitration is to keep it out of the courts. So we won’t really know the terms m. It’s not like someone is appealing the arbitrator’s decision.
You can still file cross-claims in arbitration. Arbitration, these days, is just a mini-court system with no juries.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You can still file cross-claims in arbitration. Arbitration, these days, is just a mini-court system with no juries.
I’m well aware, I’m saying that none of this is going to be public record. This is a private arbitration not something like a court program where the claims are deferred to arbitration or mediation.