Ric Flair going out sad in Tampa

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ric Flair was also trafficked as a baby. I heard a story on a podcast about this woman named Georgia Tann that basically kidnapped children from low income homes, hospitals and orphanages and sold them to rich cacs that couldn't have children. They mentioned Ric Flair was one of those kids. Apparently his original family tracked him down, but he had no interest in meeting them. Entire story had me like :dwillhuh:
Oh so we should excuse all his bs because he survived a plane crash and was kidnapped as a kid?

Even the racism?

Ehh. Whatever I don’t really care it’s just annoying to see people continue doing the thing that almost killed them.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Oh so we should excuse all his bs because he survived a plane crash and was kidnapped as a kid?

Even the racism?

Ehh. Whatever I don’t really care it’s just annoying to see people continue doing the thing that almost killed them.

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do anything. I was simply stating a story I heard about :gucci:

DJK

All Star
Daps
As a former addiction counselor,
it's sad that some addicts never give recovery/therapy/AA/spirituality programs a real chance.
TBF Flair has made it past age 75, which is already overachieving in a way

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I think the fact that he can’t control his limit is fukked up… like you drinking till you’re knocking over and bleeding on your knees and people got to help you. Get a hold of yourself

if he could take care of himself I wouldn’t even be mad that he’s partying like this.

Spending my 70s drinking, drugs, and being around hot as OF sounds like the American dream if you ask me :ehh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ric Flair was also trafficked as a baby. I heard a story on a podcast about this woman named Georgia Tann that basically kidnapped children from low income homes, hospitals and orphanages and sold them to rich cacs that couldn't have children. They mentioned Ric Flair was one of those kids. Apparently his original family tracked him down, but he had no interest in meeting them. Entire story had me like :dwillhuh:

Before i google.

Was this kidnapper part of the welfare queen?

who helped steal him as a kid.
As the welfare queen impersonated black woman and defrauded the welfare system. Placing erroneous blame on black women in poverty in America. Plus had a child kidnapping ring as well.

From memory I wanna say.

A child in her care.
allegedly her son turned her in.
Which exposed all rhe compounded lies america has grafted on us and black women in america.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Who's Conrad?

Without google.

If i remember right.
This white cat with a beard.
who helped a bunch of wrasslin.
Seems like a kind dude from his help and his podcasts.

Not sure how he is to black people tho.
I wanna say he does a pod woth Jarrett off the top of my head without Google.
I do not watch Jarrett at all.
If I can help.
Unless completely forced to.
Like thia week and last week of aew programming.

wish jay lethal would get smart and stop hangin with jarrett. Like he is a transexual jackie.
As there is nuffin for lethal to learn from jarrett at rhis point. Wxcept stay away from jarrett. As jarrett kills any credibility lethal has moving forward. Plus makes it look like Jay lethal is a fukkin goofie. When i would like to think. Lethal is a indie hero who saved wrasslin goat heel.
in the same realm as nigel mcguinness.

Art Barr

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Before i google.

Was this kidnapper part of the welfare queen?

who helped steal him as a kid.
As the welfare queen impersonated black woman and defrauded the welfare system. Placing erroneous blame on black women in poverty in America. Plus had a child kidnapping ring as well.

From memory I wanna say.

A child in her care.
allegedly her son turned her in.
Which exposed all rhe compounded lies america has grafted on us and black women in america.

Art Barr

No, this is a different woman. Georgia Tann would impersonate hospital workers, get drugged up mothers to sign their children over to her after pregnancy, ran an orphanage and straight up went to low income areas and kidnapped children. She was like Epstein before Epstein in terms of running a trafficking racket.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Even the racism?

Ric flair has been allegedly connected to being clandestined.
plus can be publically racist.
Flair has a lot of fukked up shyt about him.
My uncle actually was friends with flair. That i never got to see publically. As my unc passed as soon as I got down here.

I wanted to know.
if flair was a stone cold racist in real time.

No, this is a different woman. Georgia Tann would impersonate hospital workers, get drugged up mothers to sign their children over to her after pregnancy, ran an orphanage and straight up went to low income areas and kidnapped children. She was like Epstein before Epstein in terms of running a trafficking racket.

Man,...
So the Midwest had more than one white woman.
on this type of time.

Bogus as fukk.

Art Barr

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
That last Flair Flop is coming :francis:

ricflair-flop.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Even the racism?

My uncle actually was friends with flair. That i never got to see publically. As my unc passed as soon as I got down here.

I wanted to know.
As we have no exact proof.
of flair being racist.
like hogun in real time.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That last Flair Flop is coming :francis:

ricflair-flop.gif

Do you have a link.
to flair vs steamboat hair v hair match for the ugliest strap in wrasslin history?

It is one of those matches I would like to rant. To be able to better Guage all time hair v hair matches.

As the build To that match.
Flair goes psycho on steamboat.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Even the racism?

I wanted to know.

Or if being flair was racist.

Is from a lack of morality from being an orphan.

I think the fact that he can’t control his limit is fukked up… like you drinking till you’re knocking over and bleeding on your knees and people got to help you. Get a hold of yourself

if he could take care of himself I wouldn’t even be mad that he’s partying like this.

Spending my 70s drinking, drugs, and being around hot as OF sounds like the American dream if you ask me :ehh:

I think.
Flair's lack of wherewithal drinking
Originated and comes from.
Having to manage being ric flair versus ric fleihr.

Where everyone in public wants him to be flair. Not fleihr.

Art Barr