9L_7zb.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Now THIS is interesting.

Him getting to do his own thing separate from the handcuffs of jj Abrahams garbage first film.
More so him getting to do his own thing free of the constraints of an established and, frankly, tired backstory/lore. There's endless galaxies far, far away. Mad shyt happened long ago. There are tons of stories that can be told independent of what we've seen or even the history directly correlating to what we've seen

With that said, I'll have to see it before I believe anyone will have the balls to do one movie let alone a trilogy set in the Star Wars universe but set outside the established story. Nerds will shyt on it with the quickness:francis:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
It's confirmed separate from the Skywalker saga.

BREAKING: Rian Johnson Developing New Star Wars Trilogy

As writer-director of The Last Jedi, Johnson conceived and realized a powerful film of which Lucasfilm and Disney are immensely proud. In shepherding this new trilogy, which is separate from the episodic Skywalker saga, Johnson will introduce new characters from a corner of the galaxy that Star Wars lore has never before explored.

We NEEEEDDD a KOTOR trilogy brehs :sadbron:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'd LOVE a KOTOR trilogy from Johnson but if he's actually doing NEW stuff I'd think he's creating new cannon instead of taking stuff from others. If he reboots The Old Republic though :ohhh:

More so him getting to do his own thing free of the constraints of an established and, frankly, tired backstory/lore. There's endless galaxies far, far away. Mad shyt happened long ago. There are tons of stories that can be told independent of what we've seen or even the history directly correlating to what we've seen

With that said, I'll have to see it before I believe anyone will have the balls to do one movie let alone a trilogy set in the Star Wars universe but set outside the established story. Nerds will shyt on it with the quickness:francis:

If he has Jedi and Sith wrecking shyt up the hardcore nerds are gonna eat it up. I think the only way people don't buy into whatever he wants to do is if doesn't have Force and lightsaber stuff :heh:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Not a single complaint you'll hear from me.

I have two hopes though.
1. I wanna see Exar Kun in the cut. I never really read comics as a kid but I somehow read one of Exar Kun's comics and that kinda stuck with me :ehh:
2. Make it R rated. I know it won't be, but it would be glorious.