rhyme scheme tutorial

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This is like the 3rd rhyme scheme tutorial thread he's made. Then he don't even post in the threads he makes just makes another multies thread or is so and so better at rhyme schemes than so and so. Dude is weird as fukk.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
know what the worst part about this dude is? he's dead ass serious :pachaha:

i mean most trolls post shyt just to get ppl pissed, and then laugh about it. but this dude actually thinks ppl give a fukk about his garbage ass threads :dead:. shyt is *x voice* NOT..A...fukkIN.....GAME :russ:

Yea he serious I think:russ:...he remind me of "tupacfan" the dude who used to post all those gunit hate threads...we never found out if he was a troll or not,but I remember somebody found his amazon reviews and he posted the same way about movies he hated as he posted about gunit:laff:....all I know is when 50 finally fell off dude seemed to ride off in the sunset like a boss like his mission was complete:salute:

What's the end game to get you to post about something besides rhymeschemes rhyme king:comeon:...there's many different aspects to this rap shyt you can become a "expert" in.