RHONDA,...RHONDA,..RHONDA

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Did you read what she wrote ..are you black?

Art Barr

Yes I'm black.
i'm reading all the exerpts from Rousey's book. She's obviously a mark for herself. Plus them all coming to the defense of Aliyah, remember that shyt Aliyah said on her twitter years back about "nikka lips"? fukk Aliyah and anyone who defends her. Rousey should just count the WWE money she made and hopes it can last her till her end of days, because no one will work with her after this.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
She had a lot to say about Floyd Mayweather before she got married:mjpls:
Good thing Holly Holm helped put a kibosh on that :mjpls: energy by kicking Ronda's head across Melbourne, Australia.

raw

I hear they're still trying to scrape her confidence off of that UFC mat to this very day. :wow:

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Anybody with eyes that follows wrestling knows this :mjlol:

I couldn’t believe how bad she was/is.

and got the nerve to talk breezy after leaving the company.

just count your money and fukk off. Sell your shytty book too, last payday you'll ever get.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
and got the nerve to talk breezy after leaving the company.

just count your money and fukk off. Sell your shytty book too, last payday you'll ever get.

You can not be black at all.

If you had to March for civil rights around white people. You would have fukked it up.

A gain like I said earlier. After we get rhe villain out the paint. Then you can go scorched earth. Till then you mine the allied force.

Yousa divisive nikka for no reason.
A real fake militant.

I bet you never shut off wwe programming once.

goofie.

Art Barr

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You can not be black at all.

If you had to March for civil rights around white people. You would have fukked it up.

A gain like I said earlier. After we get rhe villain out the paint. Then you can go scorched earth. Till then you mine the allied force.

Yousa divisive nikka for no reason.
A real fake militant.

I bet you never shut off wwe programming once.

goofie.

Art Barr

Lol I stopped watching when Hoegan came back and just started watching again a couple months ago. Try again.

Ronda isn't deserving of any praise, she's shyt in everything she does.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol I stopped watching when Hoegan came back and just started watching again a couple months ago. Try again.

Ronda isn't deserving of any praise, she's shyt in everything she does.

I can't tell.

Fake militant bullshyt on display here folks.

Art Barr

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Ronda's MMA career fell off when she signed that dumbass Armenian coach who convinced her that she can box in the ring. And the Ls started racking up real fast.

Someone should have told her before joining WWE that if you're not a WWE grown talent they will eventually bury you to make their talent look stronger. Even if it's a goddamn former UFC champion. Her first WWE run was fine, the 2nd run? Burying.

Do I feel sorry for her? No, because most of these combat sports athletes are in that MAGA lane. She a Sandy Hook denier? Oh lawd.

Am I entertained by her shytting on Vince's name? Absolutely. Hope she continues that. Her name still has some buzz going, so it should be causing damage.