Rhea Ripley forgot to switch accounts

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Was it official on how they ended? Also who was she linked with after AJ?
No idea but I saw someone say dude might have been a groomer. :hubie: :sitdown:

Of course that was just one person on a forum from what I remember so who knows. Probably false anyway. :heh:

I thought she might have been with Priest before Buddy but that is just a guess. I mean should it really matter to us what they do in their personal lives?

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
full

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Australians make Southern whites look like black militants.

Most racist ignorant fukks in the whole world. Whole country is just a cultureless shythole.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
No idea but I saw someone say dude might have been a groomer. :hubie: :sitdown:

Of course that was just one person on a forum from what I remember so who knows. Probably false anyway. :heh:

I thought she might have been with Priest before Buddy but that is just a guess. I mean should it really matter to us what they do in their personal lives?
That was from me. It was someone on her Instagram page and she was very detailed about his patterns. I believe Rhea took the pic down but it was under their Valentine's day pic a year ago. The woman said breh goes after barely legal women getting into the business.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Australians make Southern whites look like black militants..

Most racist ignorant fukks in the whole world. Whole country is just a cultureless shythole.
Whoa pal... Wouldn't go that far :dead:

I live in Australia, and my family is from Virginia.. so I know both.

Australia is fukked but at least the racism ain't that violent.. I'm more worried about racist rednecks with guns. Over here I can smack a cac in the mouth and go on wit my day :heh: