Rhea Rhipley Wants To Face Gunther For The IC Title

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
but like...does she know she wouldn't be the first woman to have the IC title?

15_original.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She should shy away from any intergender talk after struggling in that match with Tozawa. A match against Gunther would be laughable. Rhea only has the look and that's it. There's nothing else there. Chyna had the look and the strength to look somewhat credible. There's only one woman there now who has the total package.

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Which is ironic given AEW has had a grand total of 0 intergender matches and 1 or 2 mixed tag matches.

Yeah WWE got toy deals and shyt that prevent them from doing that and WarnerMedia been putting their foot down on AEW lately.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'll never understand the want for intergender wrestling. Just play street fighter or something. This is a one chop match. Or at least it should be if it had to happen. :hhh:

I mean I don’t really care or need to see intergender wrestling but I will say, if you gonna do it, just have a regular fukking match.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She should shy away from any intergender talk after struggling in that match with Tozawa. A match against Gunther would be laughable. Rhea only has the look and that's it. There's nothing else there. Chyna had the look and the strength to look somewhat credible. There's only one woman there now who has the total package.
Bianca really is the strongest out of all the tough women in the WWE. Rhea & Raquel both get labeled as powerhouses, but both struggle with lifting people who aren't small. Rhea has never gotten anyone up high for the Riptide like she did Liv Morgan in their last match.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Is she gonna take bumps from him if not stick to the women.