• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
@The ADD @Intruder v3.0 could I have one of y'all switch off of bringing juice and bring chips & plates instead? We don't have either of those yet.
I don't think I can make it, man. Supposed to go to Destin, FL with some friends for the weekend. Renting a beach house down there for 4 days. It's conflicting with my on-call schedule at work so if I don't find someone to take my spot on-call I'll be in town then I can stop by.

If I'm come I'm good for whatever you need me to bring. Just let me know

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:jbhmm: how does one have a cookout sans grill? I may be a party pooper but i thought the original plan was bring your own food and snacks and lets meet up and chill at the park. There's a basketball court, a pool, and a zoo. And maybe Top Golf after.

If someone brings meat and theres no grill, they not gonna stay and leave the meat out in the sun for two and a half hours wasting money.

Y'all should've secured a grill first.

Did anyone RSVP? Or are people just posting to tell us their not coming?

@AVXL You volunteering and recruiting people to bring stuff, are you bringing a grill? Because its a week away, and yall still aint figured it out yet.

Imma show up with a cheddar style burger tray and a huge sweet tea and while y'all figure things out.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:jbhmm: how does one have a cookout sans grill? I may be a party pooper but i thought the original plan was bring your own food and snacks and lets meet up and chill at the park. There's a basketball court, a pool, and a zoo. And maybe Top Golf after.

If someone brings meat and theres no grill, they not gonna stay and leave the meat out in the sun for two and a half hours wasting money.

@AVXL You volunteering and recruiting people to bring stuff, are you bringing a grill? Because its a week away, and yall still aint figured it out yet.

Imma show up with a cheddar style burger tray and a huge sweet tea and while y'all figure things out.
What brand?:jbhmm:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I can get a grill, I wanted to see if anyone else had a grill already available, but we will have a grill no matter what happens.

The main thing is confirming who's actually coming and what they're planning to bring. With that being said, will you be joining us? And if so what will you be bringing?

@Silver Surfer like we've said before it wasn't intentional & you, like all ATL posters are invited to attend. Pull up :salute: