Daps
i live in a pawg infected city

and i consistently turn down chicks who look like RG3 wife...average as fukk

at this nikka with million dollar in the bank marrying her :wtf:

i mean if you gonna marry at that age..go all out and marry a dime

how's your wife brehbreh ? :shaq:

Daps
WTF is RGIII doing....geting married?!?!:mindblown:

I need some pictorial evidence in this bytch...

The wifey...
rg3-wife-elite-daily-800x400.jpg

The jump...
meredith-barber.jpg
84ca09b7148ab9e3e6df4e3cdec515a0.jpeg

On 2nd thought i guess the real question is why he not marrying the jump...she killing his wifey!! :mindblown:

Don't you think her behavior in this incident illustrates exactly why he should NEVER marry this chick. :comeon:

He's a star quarterback, he doesn't need to marry every fine piece of ass he comes across...fukk and move on.

Really, this applies to all of us...never marry a chick because of looks. You need only be attracted to her, but never throw a better chick in the bushes for a lesser chick who just happens to be finer.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't wait until first take gets a hold of this.

dude need to sit his a$$ down. but if his wife cool with swingin and whatnot....more power to the dude. I wanna give benefit of doubt and say it's an open relationship.

soundking10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
In Motion
RG3 is a thirsty ass lame. Let us be clear at NO point should he be stupid enough to send a picture trail to anybody. Let alone a damn Hooters waitress.

:what:

The nukka already avoided this kind of nonsense when his snaggletoothed ass almost got blackmailed last year.

Nothing is stupider than somebody who makes the same mistakes consistently.

The dude can ball but who is gonna be there if that knee folds again and his wife dips out with a fat check?

There is a time and a place for everything.

Its doubtful that she would have given up gf status just because he wanted to enjoy his life for a minute.

Now?

Every misstep and wrong doing wll be documented for his eventual date in divorce court.

All because he will do what every dude his age will do with that kid of fame and bread.

Oh well...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF is RGIII doing....geting married?!?!:mindblown:

I need some pictorial evidence in this bytch...

The wifey...
rg3-wife-elite-daily-800x400.jpg

The jump...
meredith-barber.jpg
84ca09b7148ab9e3e6df4e3cdec515a0.jpeg

On 2nd thought i guess the real question is why he not marrying the jump...she killing his wifey!! :mindblown:

At a younger age, I would have agreed with you.

But the truth is, you don't marry the dime with the perky titties and the 4-pack who got your attention by twerking her ass at you. You marry the chick who's a 6 to an 8 who likes to cook for you, has an IRA, and had a strong father figure in her life growing up.

...assuming you get married at all, brehs. :scheme:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

But the truth is, you don't marry the dime with the perky titties and the 4-pack who got your attention by twerking her ass at you. You marry the chick who's a 6 to an 8 who likes to cook for you, has an IRA, and had a strong father figure in her life growing up.

I gotta agree with this. Once you get older and smash a few, you realize you need a down chick way more than a trophy chick that has her titties all out. Them kinda girls dont know how to cook, use your money, and can't take care of shyt. she just looks good at events, but is completely useless.

Go with traditional and cute over hot and flamboyant. in the long run its a partnership not a car show.

his wife looks like the kinda girl that would stay her ass at home and make some casseroles while you at the away game. side piece will be at the spa, then to the club to floss your money out buying ace of spades and red bottoms.

fukk that.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Don't you think her behavior in this incident illustrates exactly why he should NEVER marry this chick. :comeon:

He's a star quarterback, he doesn't need to marry every fine piece of ass he comes across...fukk and move on.

Really, this applies to all of us...never marry a chick because of looks. You need only be attracted to her, but never throw a better chick in the bushes for a lesser chick who just happens to be finer.

Ok you two, y'all both over thinking the shyt as it pertains to my comments. I was merely comparing the two ladies looks. None of us knows the personalities and capabilities of these two women to pass sufficient judgement on their wifey qualities...ie RELAX, it wasn't meant to be that serious.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

its in the OP. the author edited it since then. She was trying to get money from the author. she posted some screenshots, however, RGIII got a fukked up belly button everyone knows that cause that shyt is deformed, but the dude in her screenshot has a regular inner. :heh:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you nikkas shytting on his wife's looks are proving exactly why you're so bitter and lonely. :snoop:

No :cape:

:whoa: