RFK: "If You Don't Have A House You Can't Participate In The American Dream"

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Don't hate, he actually means it in a very good way!!!

No other presidential candidate is talking like this
I haven't heard anyone say anything like this

TIMESTAMPED, just press play!!

I can't stand his stance on Israel, he's WAYYY OFFF, but in the economy and housing he's much better

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Its insane how in a lot of countries (including mine) these fukking useless politicians have left housing prices go out of fukking control, here fukking banks and billion dollar construction companies are buying up all the family homes and turning them into expensive ass towers, even if you are middle class you have to either live in the ghetto or 1 hour away from civilization.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When will these politicians address the elephant in the room ?

Corporations have to be limited. They can not wield all this power financially and politically.

Til then, they (politicians) arent serious people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Affordable housing should be the top priority in this country. There are actual LOTTERIES for new housing in NYC where if you WIN you’re paying 3000 a month for a studio. Dead serious.
And theirs lottery apartments in luxury buildings with rooftop amenities for less than half that.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I mean if you talk to the smelly bum with schizophrenia that lives behind the dumpster he will drop some amazing gems here or there that are absolutely great points:ehh: but he’s still a smelly bum with schizophrenia that lives behind the dumpster and no one would ever consider him for president . RFk is the bum in this story who was just lucky enough to be born a Kennedy. What’s more troubling tho is more than one person on this site and in this nation actually want to waste their vote on him, fukking idiots:bryan:

Last edited:
Daps
I mean if you talk to the smelly bum with schizophrenia that lives behind the dumpster he will drop some amazing gems here or there that absolutely great points:ehh: but he’s still a smelly bum with schizophrenia that lives behind the dumpster and no one would ever consider him for president . RFk is the bum in this story who was just lucky enough to be born a Kennedy. What’s more troubling tho is more than one person on this site and in this nation actually want to waste their vote on him, fukking idiots:bryan:
biden is literally wandering about like a demented escapee from a nursery home, yet you’re trying to paint this guy as a schizophrenic.

make it make sense.

:unimpressed: