Rey Mysterio assaulted at his home: UPDATE: Dominik Mysterio ARRESTED. RELEASED ON BAIL

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Dom Cesaro swingin his pops into the Christmas tree woulda surpassed Kevin Nash tossin him like a javelin into the side of the trailer. Missed opportunity :francis:

:russ:
I really hope they're working up to a moment like that. 10/10 segment from the Ripley and the Mysterios. Rey's nephew works for ACE Parking at my works parking lot. I need to ask him what's going on.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
You gotta give it up to WWE. Rey was gonna sign with AEW, but Vince stepped in and said listen, we will make Dom a star.

Kid looks like a sack of shyt, can barely wrestle, doesn't have much charisma, but is being pushed as a big star. They are holding up their end of the deal.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Mysterio was a free agent and wrestled at All In.

Heres one of 800 articles on Google you lazy ass bytch:

Already halfway through his 40s with no guarantee his body would hold up for another decade, Mysterio saw a clear path to parlay his legacy into establishing one for his son and ultimately rejected an AEW contract that, according to Dave Meltzer, was on par with WWEโ€™s offer, though for fewer dates.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Imma need Rey to listen to this before Christmas, so he don't get caught lacking :birdman:

Let Dominik beat him up in front of his wife :scust:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
FiXbb6uVQAAeKfm

Dom gave his pops that receipt:lolbron: