Rey Mysterio assaulted at his home: UPDATE: Dominik Mysterio ARRESTED. RELEASED ON BAIL

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i still can't believe out of all people Dom got Judgement Day poppin. :mjlol:

It be like that. Sometimes the most random additions and pairings end up working flawlessly

I’m sure in 97 not too many people would have guessed adding Rockabilly and The Roadie to DX would be icing on the cake, but boom..

Sometimes shyt just works

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It be like that. Sometimes the most random additions and pairings end up working flawlessly

I’m sure in 97 not too many people would have guessed adding Rockabilly and The Roadie to DX would be icing on the cake, but boom..

Sometimes shyt just works

Its the weirdest shyt cause everyone knows he's acting but he plays the chicken shyt heel so well that he has nuclear heat

Rhea is also a mega star because of this group

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Its the weirdest shyt cause everyone knows he's acting but he plays the chicken shyt heel so well that he has nuclear heat

Rhea is also a mega star because of this group
I assume the way he acts… not necessarily the heelish stuff he’s doing (beating up his pops, etc) but more so the sly comments, the mannerisms, the way he’s talking and carrying himself on some tongue-in-cheek unserious shyt - is more in line with how he acts backstage / is in real life than the smiley faced happy go lucky era

Which is why to us it probably seemed like a stretch putting him with JD, but to the people in charge, they probably knew it would be a seamless transition..

Playing a heel seems to come more natural to most because it’s more in line with their true personas. It’s easier to sink your teeth into, opposed to that smiley faced politician “kiss the babies” bullshyt