Rewatching sugar Hill gonna put a couple thoughts

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I’ve been rewatching old movies lately as well and Sugar Hill is definitely one I need to add to the list. Probably haven’t watched it since like a year after release smh. Recently i rewatched Ace Ventura Pet Detective after having not rewatched it in like 20 years. One of my fav movies and I had forgotten how funny it was. That was prime Jim Carrey lol

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been rewatching old movies lately as well and Sugar Hill is definitely one I need to add to the list. Probably haven’t watched it since like a year after release smh. Recently i rewatched Ace Ventura Pet Detective after having not rewatched it in like 20 years. One of my fav movies and I had forgotten how funny it was. That was prime Jim Carrey lol

I had two different Post office workers tell me that they be kicking the shyt out of packages like Ace did.

Him literally talking out of his ass was both funny and disgusting at the same time.

Frankly I think he must of adlibbed that how you gonna write in the script Ace bends over and opens his ass cheeks

what's wrong? Afraid I'll make
a stink?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ending was ass

Ray shoots kills the plug

romello gets shot in the gut fukks up his spine, Ray kills himself but him and ol girl have a kid together

“No one makes it out the game untouched huh”

:mjlol:

Let that nikka leave in touched
Well they didn't want to glorify the game. remember back then they really thought that all Black people were gonna kill themselves.

I remember seeing this song

with a bunch of dead bodies. So they had to shoehorn a massive L of the drug don.

I guess they didn't want a bunch of rappers calling themselves Romello da Don

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Ending was ass

Ray shoots kills the plug

romello gets shot in the gut fukks up his spine, Ray kills himself but him and ol girl have a kid together

“No one makes it out the game untouched huh”

:mjlol:

Let that nikka leave in touched
Kid had the absolute worst fade in movie history.

The studio hair designer lined him up with a #8 clippers guard and called it a day :heh:

MV5BZjE4ODg5MDktYjA3Ny00ZjNhLTkzZDEtNjdhZjE5NWJjMWM1XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_QL75_UX820_.jpg

:sadbron:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Kid had the absolute worst fade of all time.

The studio hair designer lined him up with a #8 clippers guard and called it a day :heh:

MV5BZjE4ODg5MDktYjA3Ny00ZjNhLTkzZDEtNjdhZjE5NWJjMWM1XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_QL75_UX820_.jpg

:sadbron:
It's up there, but we got to have a talk about Lil J-Rock from South Central:

Breh had a bowl cut with no blend and a tail in the back! They did that kid FILTHY!
:picard:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Also man this cast was all darker skin that’s wild for the 90’s no Allen Payne or Al b sure ass nikka, i know it was brown skin Mf’s in there but still
And both brothas was blackity black
Real question is ....why can't we get this quality of black cinema anymore? Why they keep firch4 that Tyler Daniels nonsense on us